• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Farewell.....

gaffer49

Reaction score
Visit site
Well Guys, I have traded in my NC700 for a Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. I hated to give up the NC, but for one thing, I didn't have any more room in my garage, and secondly, I couldn't afford to keep them both. But I didn't give up the NC because I didn't love it. I gave it up because I have always wanted to expand my biking experience and learn to ride a big, honking bike. This B.O.S.S. is 1500cc and 800lbs! Talk about a learning curve! As some of you know, I am relatively new to motorcycles, and felt that I was ready to get a bigger bike.

I just want to say how great it has been following all you guys on this forum, and that I appreciate all that you have contributed to my learning. In a way I feel like I'm betraying you, but listen, so many of you have come to the the NC after having experienced bigger and more powerful bikes, and I just want to do the same, and gain new experiences. Thanks to Happy, Beemerphile, JDE, and Rocker66 whose posts I have especially enjoyed. And Beemerphile....best of luck in your recovery!

Joe,

San Jose, CA

I've done the huge cruiser bike for many years and I can tell you, the NC is so much nicer to ride. Better balanced, better slow speed maneuvering, much more fun on the dirt road to and from my place. I would love another ten or fifteen horsepower from the engine, and a better windscreen, but other than that, I'm totally satisfied with the NC. Good luck with the C90. Suzuki has sold that bike for ten plus years, used to go by the name intruder, the boss version is new, but there should be a big aftermarket for accessories already.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Obviously you suffered some serious brain fade to make such a decision. Take 6 months to get this overweight , tractor engined, bullfrog of a motorcycle out of your system, and then go and get your NC back. You have my sympathies in the interim. :confused:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Obviously you suffered some serious brain fade to make such a decision. Take 6 months to get this overweight , tractor engined, bullfrog of a motorcycle out of your system, and then go and get your NC back. You have my sympathies in the interim. :confused:

Living up to your screen name there, huh?

Experiencing new things and doing things you enjoy is what gets us up in the morning (well, family and loved ones, too.) Keep the sunny side up!

Wow talk about going in the opposite direction with that 1500cc monster. Seriously, sorry to see you go, good travels and keep the shiny side up.

Wow talk about going in the opposite direction with that 1500cc monster. Seriously, sorry to see you go, good travels and keep the shiny side up.

Thanks for the good wishes. Yup, it's a monster all right. There's a big learning curve, but I have Jerry "Motorman" Pallidino to guide me.

Don't worry Beemer....as me Mam used to say, "Never mind, it's the drink talking!"

No Drink actually as I am Teetotal. It is more a sense of humour, something sadly lacking at times on here :(

You should consider sticking around regardless of what bike you ride. I have gone through a number of bikes and have friends from all of the different forums that I have been on. There are a lot of C90s in a group that I belong to. Those riders seem to like them.

Good Luck.

Ed

Got one C90 back in 2006, when I was a lot heavier lol. It really looked bad ass once lowered. I managed to keep it three years, even if I didn't really liked it.

I removed the OEM bags, the backrest and back seat after that ride with my kid. God it looked good !

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back