• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Digital owner's manual?

johnkrumm

Reaction score
Visit site
I took my owner's manual out of the bike to read it and misplaced it when I moved. I've looked at Honda for a PDF version but did not see one. Is it hidden away somewhere? I'd like to have it on my phone.

The only ones I managed to find before I bought the bike were English language editions of manuals meant for places like Taiwan, Singapore or South Africa. They were PDF's meant for a printing company and depicted equipment that does not come on the bikes sold in the USA. Plus, all of the numerical info was metric. I don't have a link and deleted the files because they were useless to me. Interesting but useless.

Moderator Note: Just so everybody is clear in the distinction; the OWNER'S Manual is ok apparently as far as the linking to see the electronic version, as Honda has provided it online for people to view, but it still is off limits, just like the Service Manual, as far as posting scanned copies of it in page by page form, printing it out and sharing, etc.

The Service Manual is still not to be linked to in any electronic fashion, be it legal in the country outside of North America where others live, or not. Please understand, and do your part to comply with this, any who may not be aware, and are looking in this thread.

Thanks! :)

Moderator Note: Just so everybody is clear in the distinction; the OWNER'S Manual is ok apparently as far as the linking to see the electronic version, as Honda has provided it online for people to view, but it still is off limits, just like the Service Manual, as far as posting scanned copies of it in page by page form, printing it out and sharing, etc.

The Service Manual is still not to be linked to in any electronic fashion, be it legal in the country outside of North America where others live, or not. Please understand, and do your part to comply with this, any who may not be aware, and are looking in this thread.

Thanks! :)
Oh dang, I even got my popcorn when I saw the title. Lol

Just kidding

Opps! Sorry. Just did a quick google search and found it. Thought I was helping.

I have removed the link.

I thought that was the Owner's manual that you showed a link to? That one is ok as far as I know, because Honda themselves put it out for everybody to look at. As stated, it's the SERVICE (Helm Inc.) manual, which is the no no.

The first page of the owner's manual states "No part of this publication may be reproduced without written permission".

Because the link is not from Honda how do we verify if written permission has been obtained? Better to be safe than risk the site. The OP can easily Google the information and find it himself.

The first page of the owner's manual states "No part of this publication may be reproduced without written permission".

Because the link is not from Honda how do we verify if written permission has been obtained? Better to be safe than risk the site. The OP can easily Google the information and find it himself.

Awesome to have that take on it, I appreciate your concern and understanding:)

I would rather be safer than sorry too, in any questionable line of reasoning. I will keep my eyes out on the matter to try and one day figure out once and for all, if the Owner's Manual is or was a published Honda PDF able to be viewed by everybody or not.

Back