• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

DCT Stuck In Gear

When I picked up my motorcycle from the dealer he rode it out of the showroom and around the parking lot. It shifted perfectly. I rode out of the parking lot and it would not shift out of first.
The tech found that the fuse was not installed properly creating an intermittent problem. I have had zero problems since.
Perhaps it's worth a look.

When I picked up my motorcycle from the dealer he rode it out of the showroom and around the parking lot. It shifted perfectly. I rode out of the parking lot and it would not shift out of first.
The tech found that the fuse was not installed properly creating an intermittent problem. I have had zero problems since.
Perhaps it's worth a look.

Thanks for the info. Which fuse was it?

According to the service manual (pgs 12-6 & 12-7) the DCT is controlled by the PCM. The PCM is protected by 2 fuses named "PVB FUSE" which is 30 amp, and "SUB PVB FUSE" which is 7.5 amps.
The wiring diagrams (pgs 23-4 & 23-7) indicate they are in position #2 & #3 for all years.
Interestingly the wiring diagrams refer to the "SUB PVB" fuse as simply "SUB VB".

According to the service manual (pgs 12-6 & 12-7) the DCT is controlled by the PCM. The PCM is protected by 2 fuses named "PVB FUSE" which is 30 amp, and "SUB PVB FUSE" which is 7.5 amps.
The wiring diagrams (pgs 23-4 & 23-7) indicate they are in position #2 & #3 for all years.
Interestingly the wiring diagrams refer to the "SUB PVB" fuse as simply "SUB VB".

If one of those fuses is blown or there is lost connection from them to PCM, you may see DTC error code #31, #32 or #37 (gear indicator "-" blinks). Engine stop running. You cannot ride at all.

Back