• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Information 2014 DCT information

simowills

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, could someone point me in the direction where I could find documentation on the operating principals of the DCT in the 750 Integra? I have had , for years, intermittent 6th gear drop outs that the Dealer network is unable to identify and rectify. No fault lights, been factory reset, no battery or charge rate related.
Thanks in advance
Simon

If the problem is mechanical, in the case of early NC/CTX700 models, the service manual lists several reasons why the DCT jumps out of gear. I would assume that the dealer's repair service has access to such information.
This can be:
Transmission jumps out of gear:
• Worn gear dogs
• Worn gear shifter groove
• Bent shift fork shaft
• Worn or bent shift forks
• Broken shift drum stopper arm
– NC700XD/SD (page 12-112)
• Broken shift drum stopper arm return spring
• Broken gearshift spindle return spring
- Shift drum/shift fork (page 14-14)
I couldn't find any electrical reasons for this in the service manual. Which doesn't mean it can't happen. But for this it is required to know the specific conditions under which it happens.

Information about the NC Integra is rarely mentioned on this forum as it is not sold in the U.S. The service manual for NC Integra was not distributed here. You should look for it in UK and EU.
But I don't think there is much difference between the 2nd gen DCT used in the 2011-2015 NC/CTX700 and the later NC750 models. So for a general idea of how the DCT is built you could refer to the still available 2011 NC700 service manual here:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1106110/Honda-Nc700xa.html
Information about the DCT is in sections 12 and 14.

Back