• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Corresponding connectors

I just recently bought the Honda sub-harness in order to attach one set of driving lights (only utilizing a switched terminal for these as power comes from the battery), one Scorpio alarm and finally a power socket.

My opinion is that the cables on the harness as well as the splitting are of poor quality, and if I knew it from the start I would have never have bought the sub-harness. Instead I would buy some water proof connectors with 18awg wiring to do everything from scratch.

Thanks for this thread and the connector link. I ordered mine and got them in 3-4 days great service I think. I how have my fog lights rewired correctly (previous owner). I also wired my Garmin 550 to the accessory bus and added the wiring for heated grips to be added later. Thanks again!
P.S. This link should be a sticky!

I have that harness coming for my NC700X too, not going to worry about connectors. It's so easy to just cut them off and put something more standard. The Honda shop is tracing the wiring harness in the manual and will tell me which color codeed wire I need to use.

Hello all. The link to the U.S. supplier to get the connectors for the factory harness is off line. Anyone know another supplier? I'd like to keep my wiring simple and that looks like it could be the way to do it.

Thanks

I bought mine off cycle terminal just a couple of weeks ago. Just be sure to get the locking connectors so they'll click on place with the sub harness. Because they offer the non locking kind, as well.

Last edited:
Back