• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Bar color opinion

kaibil1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I was thinking about doing this to the chassis bars. What do you guys think and what do I need to accomplish it?
2012-Honda-NC700X-04.jpg

btw did it with software, the same with the reflective rim strips. But just wnted your advice.

I am planning a custom powder-coat on the frame of a BMW I am building now. I plan to strip the frame completely and degrease it. The powder-coater will abrasive blast it prior to coating. Then it gets baked at 400 degrees F.

Or.... you could mask it and paint what shows. Be sure to use Plasti-coat for full points.

I would think the only way to get that actual look would be to powder coat it. Which means a complete tear down to bear frame and rebuild. I could be wrong but I'm guessing you would be looking in the $1K plus range for that kinda of work unless you can do the tear down and rebuild yourself.

Back