• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Accessorized NC700X

Looks great. How do you like the cooler guard? Any problems with the fit?

Well the time I had bought it there was only the chrome one. Now there is also a black one. So first I thought of returning mine to get the black one. But then it came to me that I could try the chrome one first, and if I get bored I could easily paint it black.

The fit is good. There is a small gap at the edges, but minor. Other then that it is perfect fit & finish.

Peace.

I had asked Beowulf to make the black rad covers but was not keen on the look once they sent me a pic.

Tony

Thank you so very much for sharing.
MM10 - LED

I see you have Givi spotlight and MM10 fog lights. What are the differences and how do they operate? switch or tap into existing Headlight switch?

Thanks!

Hey lamlamz,
The differences between the two lights are that

Givi is a 55 Watt Halogen spotlight. Which as its name emphasize is a spot light. That means the spread of light horizontally is narrow. And you can aim to the spots which you want to be lighted.

MM10 is a Led fog light, The light spread is much more wider then the givi, and the purpose of using them for me is to increase visibility. They also help in the dark.

For night riding the givi does a excellent work for "looking into the corners" before and while cornering. Also the MM10 improve the overall illumination.

In the day time riding I still use both. They improve visibility, and they effect drivers perception in a positive way. They much more tend to see me now.

Both lights have their own switches so I can command which one I would like to have or not.

Peace.

Another thanks for the links, good show :)

What is the mileage on your bike? Any reason for the chain and rear sprocket change?

Another thanks for the links, good show :)

What is the mileage on your bike? Any reason for the chain and rear sprocket change?

Hi L.B.S.

My bike was at 18500 km / 11500 miles when I realized that the chains were deformed. I tried to clean them with WD40 a couple of tries but didn't help. I do the chain oiling and maintenance every 500 km / 310 miles, but it somehow happened that the links of the chains were deformed.

We all know that the RK chains were called back by Honda. I even read in some forum in the US that the DID chains were faulty too. But Honda (Turkey) did not respond to this issue. Only RK chains are faulty they said. Also my friend who's mileage is near as much as mine has the same issue.

So since I change the chain, I thought it was a good idea to change the sprocket too.

Peace.

Hi L.B.S.

My bike was at 18500 km / 11500 miles when I realized that the chains were deformed. I tried to clean them with WD40 a couple of tries but didn't help. I do the chain oiling and maintenance every 500 km / 310 miles, but it somehow happened that the links of the chains were deformed.

We all know that the RK chains were called back by Honda. I even read in some forum in the US that the DID chains were faulty too. But Honda (Turkey) did not respond to this issue. Only RK chains are faulty they said. Also my friend who's mileage is near as much as mine has the same issue.

So since I change the chain, I thought it was a good idea to change the sprocket too.

Peace.

Thanks for the answers my friend :)

Hey lamlamz,
The differences between the two lights are that

Givi is a 55 Watt Halogen spotlight. Which as its name emphasize is a spot light. That means the spread of light horizontally is narrow. And you can aim to the spots which you want to be lighted.

MM10 is a Led fog light, The light spread is much more wider then the givi, and the purpose of using them for me is to increase visibility. They also help in the dark.

For night riding the givi does a excellent work for "looking into the corners" before and while cornering. Also the MM10 improve the overall illumination.

In the day time riding I still use both. They improve visibility, and they effect drivers perception in a positive way. They much more tend to see me now.

Both lights have their own switches so I can command which one I would like to have or not.

Peace.

Nice. Thanks for sharing. For visibility, have you ever considered Skene's Photon Blasters since you used the P3?

For visibility, have you ever considered Skene's Photon Blasters since you used the P3?

Yes I did. But the bullets (mm10) were to me, the more appropriate match to the look of the bike. So I decided to go to the bullets which really look very much better then in the photos I posted recently (gallery - Accessorized NC700X Album). They also have an incredible good amount of illumination. I would recommend them.

Peace.

Back