• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2023: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow 60, Wed 70 and Thursday 65 and rain.

I have been able to ride 12 of 13 days so far this month. The one day I missed was because I had a colonoscopy and wasn't allowed to ride due to anesthesia. Crazy
As if sticking something in that spot has anything to do with your head. That just shows where their brains are actually located!

So, we are finally having some sunshine and making it up to 39F. I came home so excited to take the bike out for a ride and this is what i came home to... sadly!!

fallen bike.jpgfallen bike3.jpg
fallen bike5.jpg

well, now i guess it is a good time to buy that tall adjustable Madstad i've been kicking around getting...(maybe). After i stood it back up and checked it over to find the only damage appears to be the tall Parabellum windscreen and the factory Honda all wether cover. :{

decisions decisions... Both are 24" and dark tint. I am 6'5" with 36" inseam so i sit pretty high in the saddle and get buffeted pretty hard with every screen. I really like the older madstad 20" i used to have but it was way too short. I sold it to purchase the 24" Parrabellum i've used for a couple of years and on two bikes. I have liked it a lot but am considering the adjustable Madstad in the same height... dunno, we'll see which one i decide on.

Last edited:
i thought i had saved a custom cover companies info and when i looked for it a little bit ago i was not able to find it in my saved pages, so..., does anyone have a line on a good/nicely fitting all weather cover for our beloved bikes!!??

thank you for your time/efforts, i'm grateful. :{)

i thought i had saved a custom cover companies info and when i looked for it a little bit ago i was not able to find it in my saved pages, so..., does anyone have a line on a good/nicely fitting all weather cover for our beloved bikes!!??

thank you for your time/efforts, i'm grateful. :{)
My wife is big on Ultra Guard covers.

They look to be made similar to the Honda cover of yours that took that rip. They should have one that fits our bikes like a glove at a reasonable price.

Day before yesterday it got up to 71 and was sunny all day. Yesterday it got to 66 but we got over 2" of rain. Today it hasn't got above 31 and snowed (didn't stick). Sunday it's supposed to get up to 57, Wed 68 and Thursday 73. This is some crazy February weather for southern Ohio

Bought a new helmet at ride now of Ocala. Modular, internal shade shield, pin lock shield, helmet bag and a helmet backpack. Don't know how quiet it is because I always wear earbuds. Not as light as a shoei but lighter than my old bilt or hjc modular hemets. Measurd my head at 22.5 inches and the large fit just right...snug and no hotspot...yet, but only rode with it for an hour.The modular lid can also rotate all the way back for a true 3/4 helmet-for more air when stopped in hot traffic.
IMG_20230217_153611.jpg
IMG_20230217_153633.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230217_153525.jpg
    IMG_20230217_153525.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
Bought a new helmet at ride now of Ocala. Modular, internal shade shield, pin lock shield, helmet bag and a helmet backpack. Don't know how quiet it is because I always wear earbuds. Not as light as a shoei but lighter than my old bilt or hjc modular hemets. Measurd my head at 22.5 inches and the large fit just right...snug and no hotspot...yet, but only rode with it for an hour.The modular lid can also rotate all the way back for a true 3/4 helmet-for more air when stopped in hot traffic.
View attachment 51371
View attachment 51372
I have an LS2 Strobe and have been very happy overall. Lots of helmet for the money but a bit noisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back