• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2022: What did you do to/with your NC700/NC750 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped on my way back from fishing.

Attachments

• IMG_5101.JPG
    IMG_5101.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2818.JPG
    IMG_2818.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
You gave me the inspiration to make a summer shield! Thank you Sir!
You're welcome, looks like you did a great job, and thank you for the reminder to change it over. Been meaning to do it, and now it's done. Took all of 5 mins. Rode my naked bike this morning and the wind felt great.

Will ride the NC to my grandson's baseball game tonight.

So today,
I rode the furthest I have ever ridden on my NC, given that I only got it on Wednesday last week and the weather has been horrendous since I managed the whole 12 miles with a massive grin on my face to my local Honda dealer for its recal sofware update that took a whole 30 mins. Sitting in a bike showroom with free unlimited coffee and biscuits , a bit of bike banter with two other customers I was sorry to leave when the receptionist called my name.... the ride home showed no significant change, I wasn't sure what to expect certainly no warp speeds recorded, and definately no unsuspected stalls, not that I have encountered any before.... However I will be back there beginning of July for my my first annual service, seems a shame really because its only got 830 miles on the clock.

I recently moved even further north and have been commuting about 75 miles round trip on my bike nearly every day to a new job. I have had no internet where I’m at until I can get it hooked up so posts have been scarce haha. Finally broke 10k miles on the bike WhooHoot!!

I stopped off for some fuel this evening so I didn’t have to tomorrow on my way into work and was surprised to see that my decent MPG had finally returned. Wow, sure is nice to be back in the 70’s for mpg!!!

I stopped off for some fuel this evening so I didn’t have to tomorrow on my way into work and was surprised to see that my decent MPG had finally returned. Wow, sure is nice to be back in the 70’s for mpg!!!

Ive experienced the same thing. Last summer I was in the mid to upper 70s on mileage. This winter it dropped into the mid to upper 60s. Now its back into the mid to upper 70s. My last tank was 78 mpg. Good to see it back.

I took my NC for its obligituary new bike photo shoot today..... as i did 6 months ago with my learner bike.

Attachments

• 20211011_145344.jpg
    20211011_145344.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 20220602_120332.jpg
    20220602_120332.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
You’re baiting me with the cold and wet thing.
The last few days have been near 90 and humid. It has been very hot to ride. Today was only supposed to be in the 70's with a slight chance of rain around 11 pm. Thursday is our normal Popeye's lunch ride at 11. The radar showed rain going thru that area but if we stayed south of that we should be able to avoid it, so we scheduled our lunch ride to another restaurant. Well, it started out ok, we made it to the restaurant dry, came out and it was still dry but only 68 degrees out. A quick look at the weather radar indicated staying south should keep us dry, so we headed that direction down a great curvy road to the state route that runs east west along the Ohio river. We headed west towards home but we could see a gray mist ahead of us, and sure enough the mist turned into a light rain, then a very heavy cold rain. Since we were dressed in mesh jackets and summer gloves it went straight thru and "everything" soon was wet. We gambled and lost, but we laughed and laughed and had a good ride regardless. A hot shower felt great once I got home.

The last few days have been near 90 and humid. It has been very hot to ride. Today was only supposed to be in the 70's with a slight chance of rain around 11 pm. Thursday is our normal Popeye's lunch ride at 11. The radar showed rain going thru that area but if we stayed south of that we should be able to avoid it, so we scheduled our lunch ride to another restaurant. Well, it started out ok, we made it to the restaurant dry, came out and it was still dry but only 68 degrees out. A quick look at the weather radar indicated staying south should keep us dry, so we headed that direction down a great curvy road to the state route that runs east west along the Ohio river. We headed west towards home but we could see a gray mist ahead of us, and sure enough the mist turned into a light rain, then a very heavy cold rain. Since we were dressed in mesh jackets and summer gloves it went straight thru and "everything" soon was wet. We gambled and lost, but we laughed and laughed and had a good ride regardless. A hot shower felt great once I got home.
I have the same love of riding you do. I cannot wait to have the time and pray that I have the ability to ride as much as you do. 4 years I think. I did get caught in the rain last week on the way back from Miami. I really don't mind that but it was about 93 degrees. The Michelin road 5s were great! I think just as good, maybe better, as the Roadsmart IIIs were in the rain. Anyhow, I enjoy reading the stuff you post!

So not only are you taunting me with the blue we can’t get in the States, but now the castles too? You’re killing me…..!
;)
Hah Hah Luke'd , not rubbing the colour in honestly, and as for castles, this is my driveway, we have 89 empty bedrooms and the wife still insists i park it in the stable, how unfair is that...... only joking really, pictured at Bowes museum, in my home county of Durham.

I have the same love of riding you do. I cannot wait to have the time and pray that I have the ability to ride as much as you do. 4 years I think. I did get caught in the rain last week on the way back from Miami. I really don't mind that but it was about 93 degrees. The Michelin road 5s were great! I think just as good, maybe better, as the Roadsmart IIIs were in the rain. Anyhow, I enjoy reading the stuff you post!

4 years will fly by. I have been retired 9 years now, my wife 5. They have all flown by so quickly its crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back