• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2021 NC750x purchased yet?

" I'll buy this automatic motorcycle and learn how to ride, then after a few hundred miles I'll get the bike I really want, a new Ultra Glide"
Also, take your license test on a low center-of-gravity automatic, then go buy something you can barely handle safely. That’s how you beat the system.

Seriously, who knows why the 2021 NC was traded so early, but I’m sure they took a big loss.

Absolutely congrats!!11 days ago, I drove 2 hrs to pickup mine, I think the only one in western NC. I couldn't be happier with it.
I got over 70mpg on 1st check, and could say Std mode is really Eco-mode, but I took it easy first 300 miles. Am totally in love with this gal!

Yeah, I got a hell of a deal, saved two grand over the cost of a new one, and it was the only 2021 used on cycle trader nationwide.

Was debating on renting a truck and throwing it in the back to get it home, but riding it home was so worth it!

Side note, may seem blasphemous but I really wish Metric dealers would go the route of Harley.
Every time I've walked into a Harley dealer they treat you like family.
Every metric dealer is annoyed you walked in.

Was just looking at another thread and the bike pictured had different tires.. My bike has Dunlop Trail somethings(can't find the exact tires on the dunlops website) and I can't imagine the PO would replace tires in 400 miles...

And is it just me or does the headlight suck on the 2021?

Last edited:
Reactions: IRA
Flew from PBI Fl to Savannah Ga
Bought a used 2021 DCT Tuesday from a Harley Dealer with 400 miles
Drove 6 hours and 400 miles home
Was on the fence about the DCT, but after just a couple miles I enjoyed it.
If you're interested in a center stand s/h paid for - COD $125- never used-

Yeah, I got a hell of a deal, saved two grand over the cost of a new one, and it was the only 2021 used on cycle trader nationwide.

Was debating on renting a truck and throwing it in the back to get it home, but riding it home was so worth it!

Side note, may seem blasphemous but I really wish Metric dealers would go the route of Harley.

Was just looking at another thread and the bike pictured had different tires.. My bike has Dunlop Trail somethings(can't find the exact tires on the dunlops website) and I can't imagine the PO would replace tires in 400 miles...

Congratulations on the NC purchase, and a belated welcome to the forum.

Regarding the OEM tires, Honda typically, on the NC anyway, randomly supplies the new motorcycle with one of two tire brand/model choices. You may see either tire model on NCs on the dealer floor. Here is where I suggest you look at your owner’s manual. In the specifications section, the “recommended” tires will very likely be the two OEM supplied tire types that are shipping on new NCs. For the 2021 NC, there is a Metzeler and a Dunlop (the D609 Trailmax you mentioned). See the relevant manual page attached below.

From reading the forum, here is what I know about the Trailmax: they are pretty worthless tires. You can’t buy them in the aftermarket, as they are a special OEM spec tire. You don’t want them anyway. The rear will wear through it’s thin tread quickly and possibly be gone in 3000 miles. Start planning now for your replacement tire choice, as you will need some soon.

Yes, I wish all dealers treated customers as in your Harley experience. However, I walked into a Harley dealer with a metric wheel about 10 years ago and asked if they would mount a tire. Seeing it was a Goldwing wheel, they refused my business. I never went back. I can’t say why, but that Harley dealership is closed now.

934909A4-F4E2-4A07-9CD5-0D1C8BBAED6C.jpeg

Congratulations on the NC purchase, and a belated welcome to the forum.

Regarding the OEM tires, Honda typically, on the NC anyway, randomly supplies the new motorcycle with one of two tire brand/model choices. You may see either tire model on NCs on the dealer floor. Here is where I suggest you look at your owner’s manual. In the specifications section, the “recommended” tires will very likely be the two OEM supplied tire types that are shipping on new NCs. For the 2021 NC, there is a Metzeler and a Dunlop (the D609 Trailmax you mentioned). See the relevant manual page attached below.

From reading the forum, here is what I know about the Trailmax: they are pretty worthless tires. You can’t buy them in the aftermarket, as they are a special OEM spec tire. You don’t want them anyway. The rear will wear through it’s thin tread quickly and possibly be gone in 3000 miles. Start planning now for your replacement tire choice, as you will need some soon.

Yes, I wish all dealers treated customers as in your Harley experience. However, I walked into a Harley dealer with a metric wheel about 10 years ago and asked if they would mount a tire. Seeing it was a Goldwing wheel, they refused my business. I never went back. I can’t say why, but that Harley dealership is closed now.

View attachment 47040
Yeah, completely forgot to check the manual for tires. Great reminder, thank you!
As for a tire, I love the Michelin Road 5s I put on my CTX.
I'm already at 11k miles and have maybe 2-4k miles before it's spent. OEMs were bt-023s that died at 8k.

Might not be the right place but I did a quick search and didn't see a thread.

Florida Sport Cycle in Stuart Florida had a manual '21 in stock and their prep and freight fees are reasonable (for fees)...
Some other dealers I called wanted $1500 for prep and freight.

And they are still expecting a DCT version to arrive and they didn't have any deposits on it.

Reactions: IRA
It seems as though Honda is delivering bikes to the earliest ordering dealers, regardless if a later ordering dealer has a buyer (deposit) for the bike. That seems why NC’s will end up on the floor for sale. I had checked with the Portland area Honda dealers (all 4) in early Feb and none had placed orders and all said they couldn’t place an order until Honda offered it to them. ?? I had to wait until mid April until one said they could finally take my order. I don’t know why the small town dealer I eventually bought it from was able to order it last December.

BTW - mine is vin# xxx0271
I got number 0038

Agreed on the Harley ops model on the sales floor. Really a great experience. I've shopped at 4 different Harley dealerships and have had the same experience each time.

Congrats on the new bike and enjoy!

Back