• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013: What did you do WITH your NC700 today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trailer'd it to the dealership with just under 300 miles on the bike after puncturing the rear tire with a 2 inch random screw through the metzeler tire.

Not how I wanted to spend my weekend.

Last edited:
Just finished the first leg of the days ride and am waiting on X-Man to join me for a while. And he just got here as I post.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373734875436.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373734875436.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 221
The Pacific Coast line is unbelievable. How do you people who live there ever get off your bikes? It just goes, and goes, and goes forever. Great pic!

Had my NC700X in for its 4000 mile service today. My local dealer recommended changing the oil and filter even though the manual does not call for it until 8000 miles. I paid for the Elite Care package when I bought the bike, so the cost material and labor ($160 for this service) is already paid. I think I've got a good dealer here!

The Pacific Coast line is unbelievable. How do you people who live there ever get off your bikes? It just goes, and goes, and goes forever. Great pic!

With my kids at my parents for half the summer, I am finding it difficult to get off my bike. The ride today was phenomenal and with X-Man along, we both made a new friend in the process. More pics later. Need a beer. Its been a 14 hour tour today.

Went to Russellville to the Honda dealership. Had a CTX700N. Looks good in person. Said the CTX700 should be in any day. Sat on a CB500X. Seat is way better than the NC. Talked with a cruiser dude from Ola for a while about routes to ride so from there I took a ride in the Ozarks to the Arkansas Grand Canyon and Arkansas Tail of the Dragon. Arkansas Grand Canyon is a lot greener than that one out west. Saw 7 bunnies, 1 doe butt, 1 spot, 2 young doe munching on the side of the road, a dead doe that I did not hit, and a free range cow. Didn’t see any elk.
Road hwy 7 out of Russellville to hwy 123 Arkansas Tail of the Dragon. Great road. Very little traffic on it. Not as technical as the Smokie’s Tail but a great ride and better view. Hit 74 over to Jasper and back on hwy 7 south. Stopped at an overlook for the Arkansas Grand Canyon.

9281588910_7a374aa457.jpg

Hit hwy16 east to head home. Wow that is a great road. Pavement isn’t perfect but no traffic, lots of curves, and great views. Think I’ll ride 16 west of 7 next time. Right onto hwy 27 south and ran into a 2011 Ural sidecar 2WD in Hector, Ar. Dude and his wife had stopped at an auction. She bought him the Ural.

9281577964_d3772f2936.jpg
9278803145_8c57b66b44.jpg

About 300 miles total and perfect weather.
If you ever get the chance to come to the Ozarks you really should. Full of great roads.

Fuzzy,
Nice pics. I have just purchased my NC700x DCT and think of getting the givi trecker boxes, at least the top box. How do you like you givi's? Also, I like the map attachment on the signature. Where and how do you attach it. I guess it is the same technic for the fuelly read out that many members attach. I have a fuelly account but don't know how to attach it. Thanks for the assist.

Had a great day out riding with DanH. Chuckanut Drive, then up Mt.Baker. Great roads and good company, look forward to doing it again sometime.Here's a few pics IMAG1000.jpgIMAG0994.jpgIMAG0988.jpgIMAG0985.jpgDanHIMAG0982.jpg

Fuzzy,
Nice pics. I have just purchased my NC700x DCT and think of getting the givi trecker boxes, at least the top box. How do you like you givi's? Also, I like the map attachment on the signature. Where and how do you attach it. I guess it is the same technic for the fuelly read out that many members attach. I have a fuelly account but don't know how to attach it. Thanks for the assist.
I use this web page to generate map. Visited States Map by epgSoft

Save it as a jpeg file then size it to what you need.

I love the Givis. Ability to get in top of side case is great. All one key. Look good on silver NC.

Had to leave The Woodlands 10 years ago when LP in Conroe sold off their sawmills.

Went on a 130 km. ride in French alps. Ahh, the open road ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373810913.317585.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373810969.339452.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373811037.678486.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373811113.216800.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373811113.216800.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back