• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Your fantasy ride?

I don't know if it's a cultural thing but the replies on here are far more serious than those on the forum that I got the idea from . On there they really got into the fantasy thing listing famous people as their partners most of the time. I find this difference quite interesting.
Good to read the family things and I can fully understand it but to be quite honest I found the other forum's posts more amusing. I guess it's a difference in sense of humour between Americans and the British

I'm a professional bachelor-never married, no kids, none of my family has the slightest interest in anything motorcycle. Some girlfriends have had mild bike interest, but nothing I'd ever put in the "fantasy ride" category, so hello 1984 Samantha Fox! lol

My wife rides,both kids started riding at 3 years old.My wife is NOT happy that I want to go solo RTW !!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back