• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

First ride with pillion

Bcsmith

Reaction score
Visit site
So today my daughter was asking again for me to take her for a ride. Have not had a pillion on in 35 years. So I told her get my leather gear out of the closet and I would wear my mesh gear and we would go. Made sure we were both AAGAT as safety was my #1 priority. Should have known her being a gen Z that there would be a video. Love this girl to the moon and back❤️IMG_5782.pngIMG_0254.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. Congratulations. Who knows what it will turn into?

I started riding my kids around with me when they were very little. They both had Bell helmets but there was no ATG back then lol. My son, who is now 44 and currently rides a Yamaha MT 10 and I have been taking out of state trips together every fall for the last 14 years. If I can last 6 more years I may also get to ride with a grandson.

Last edited:
Nice. Congratulations. Who knows what it will turn into?

I started riding my kids around with me when they were very little. They both had Bell helmets but there was no ATG back then lol. My son, who is now 44 and currently rides a Yamaha MT and I have been taking out of state trips together every fall for the last 14 years. If I can last 6 more years I may also get to ride with a grandson.
Riding with your son and grandson would be incredible.

So today my daughter was asking again for me to take her for a ride. Have not had a pillion on in 35 years. So I told her get my leather gear out of the closet and I would wear my mesh gear and we would go. Made sure we were both AAGAT as safety was my #1 priority. Should have known her being a gen Z that there would be a video. Love this girl to the moon and back❤️View attachment 52108View attachment 52109
Dog wants to go too, LOL

Back