• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

WS Advice

Art

Reaction score
Visit site
Imagine this is an old question, but I need to ask. Recently got a 2020 NC 750. Is there any windshield that will work effectively for a 6 1" w 33 in seem, beside the adjustable system that requires the mounts, etc (name has slipped my mind). Would rather mount a WS to existing mounts particularly after watching the install video for that adjustable screen... I know they're good though because a previous NC I had was already outfitted with that, seat and fork springs. I had forgotten until I just looked at pics of it -- think it was a 2015. Any advice is appreciated. Just want to nail it the first time If possible.

I’m 6-2 with a 33 inch inseam.
I found a broken used Vetter Quicksilver fairing ($25) and salvaged the windshield. I mounted it on the bike using the Honda’s OEM hardware. Works great. I had to do some trimming to clear the handlebars.

IMG_1857.jpegIMG_1748.jpeg

Neat deal ! I don't mind buying a WS but just want to try and make sure it'll do the job.

Mock up one in cardboard, tape it to your stock shield with painters tape and go for a ride. That's what I did with my Givi before ordering it

6j5BDszh.jpg

Mock up one in cardboard, tape it to your stock shield with painters tape and go for a ride. That's what I did with my Givi before ordering it

6j5BDszh.jpg
Ahh good idea. I thought wire in storage compartment was for a trickle charger connection -- it's not. I thought I could even do a usb to it with the adaptor but it's two male recessed pins on wire. What's up with that please??

Ahh good idea. I thought wire in storage compartment was for a trickle charger connection -- it's not. I thought I could even do a usb to it with the adaptor but it's two male recessed pins on wire. What's up with that please??
Was hoping it was a trickle charger lead.

Attachments

• IMG_5535.jpg
    IMG_5535.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 2
Was hoping it was a trickle charger lead.
It is a trickle charger lead. I explained it in the other conversation you started.

Back