• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wow, this looks tasty!!!

wozza

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A red NC750X with Gold wheels (possibly from the new Integra). The wheels really set this bike off. I love it!!!!

IMG_7832131244536_zps3042d219.jpeg

No kidding, we are getting tired of it too....

Move to Vancouver. It was sunny and like 15 degrees here the other day.

The problem is... you'd have to live in Vancouver, lol.

I could never live in Florida. I spontaneously combust at anything over 80* F! :eek:

There's always a catch. :(

Move to Vancouver. It was sunny and like 15 degrees here the other day.

The problem is... you'd have to live in Vancouver, lol.

I could never live in Florida. I spontaneously combust at anything over 80* F! :eek:

There's always a catch. :(

Funny, I don't take my jacket off until 80F

As for the bike, I could see myself riding it. The gold wheels are cool and I love red vehicles. Wonder how it would look with a set of ammo cans on it

Funny, I don't take my jacket off until 80F

As for the bike, I could see myself riding it. The gold wheels are cool and I love red vehicles. Wonder how it would look with a set of ammo cans on it

While Black is my default first choice favourite in well...anything, lol, I'm a total sucker for Honda Red White Blue on just about any of their models, if available. :D

The gold anodised (gen 4?) Comstar rims on my Turbo, were to me, the most beautiful looking wheels ever put on a bike.

While Black is my default first choice favourite in well...anything, lol, I'm a total sucker for Honda Red White Blue on just about any of their models, if available. :D

The gold anodised (gen 4?) Comstar rims on my Turbo, were to me, the most beautiful looking wheels ever put on a bike.

Me too. My first Honda sport bike was a 1986 VF500F (Interceptor) in Red, White, and Blue.

Me too. My first Honda sport bike was a 1986 VF500F (Interceptor) in Red, White, and Blue.

The 500 is what I should have got instead of the 750 ('84 VF750F Interceptor RWB) I had a brief fling with. I just never felt comfortable on it. Felt too big, too heavy, the 16" front wheel always spooked me, I dunno. Curiously enough, despite knowing they were awesome, the VF500 was one of the few bikes at the time, I never actually even test rode!? I'm sure there was some reason, but it's all faded from memory.

honda-vf-750-interceptor-1-5673.jpg

Same with my '85 NS400R V-3 two stroke in RWB. (now *that* bike I sure wish I'd been able to keep tucked away for it's $$$ uber rare status now, but...sigh) Didn't like riding it, and it sounded like a dying lawn mower with a banana up the muffler.

NS400R_4-730x547.jpg

(Neither pictures shown are mine, they were back in the 110 camera and film era. A great many of my pics were in a box eaten by squirrels or something lol. I always hope to stumble upon a treasure of long lost negatives one day :()

Wasn't that the bike featured in the movie top gun? Although that one was black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Gun bike was a 1984 kawasaki GPZ900R (AKA the first Ninja designation for North America) but there are arguments about some movie scenes with a disguised smaller/different model being used at times.

Top Gun bike was a 1984 kawasaki GPZ900R (AKA the first Ninja designation for North America) but there are arguments about some movie scenes with a disguised smaller/different model being used at times.

topgun1ov2.4582.jpg

Back