• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wire Assy

Art

Reaction score
Visit site
Can someone tell me what the wire/adaptor is in the storage compartment. I assumed it was for a float charger but it's not that kind of adaptor. Thanks.

Can someone tell me what the wire/adaptor is in the storage compartment. I assumed it was for a float charger but it's not that kind of adaptor. Thanks.
There are many model years of NC750X. Which do you have? Can you describe this wire/adapter, or post a photo of it?

If it is a stock item, your owner’s manual should describe it’s function. If a dealer or previous owner i installed it, it’s anyone’s guess until we see it.

Think I'll just get in battery compartment and hook up tender lead--this one means 0 to me!

I believe that is a NOCO Genius battery charger connector. NOCO uses a proprietary connector style for their chargers. This is not an SAE connector nor a Honda part. Unless you want to get locked into NOCO Genius products only, I suggest you get rid of it and swap it out for a much more universal 2 pin SAE connector.

I believe that is a NOCO Genius battery charger connector. NOCO uses a proprietary connector style for their chargers. This is not an SAE connector nor a Honda part. Unless you want to get locked into NOCO Genius products only, I suggest you get rid of it and swap it out for a much more universal 2 pin SAE connector.
Noco offers an SAE adapter. For some owners, that may be an advantage having both options. For instance, I own Noco and Optimate chargers so the proprietary Noco pigtail with an adapter could be helpful at certain times.

Back