• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which NC7 do you ride?

What year is your NC7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a sidebar - Like many people, I'm red-green color blind. From the numbers I can infer what the bars should look like for each category, but I can't see any bar at all for the 2014 standard, which is the one I just voted for. There are two results in that category, so it should be the same length as the others with 2 results (both 2013s and the 2014 DCT, at this point in time). Or maybe the bar color for the 2014 standard was mistakenly made the same color as the background? I have no idea. Anyone else having this problem? About 4.5% of the population is color blind to varying degrees.

Last edited:
Hey Gibsito, 10% of the voting at this moment is for the 2014 standard. I'm really surprised there are no votes for the 2015 or 2016 standard. There is a 2015 Standard that parks in the parking lot next my current client. Haven't seen the guy yet to talk to him thouigh.

Just a sidebar - Like many people, I'm red-green color blind. From the numbers I can infer what the bars should look like for each category, but I can't see any bar at all for the 2014 standard, which is the one I just voted for. There are two results in that category, so it should be the same length as the others with 2 results (both 2013s and the 2014 DCT, at this point in time). Or maybe the bar color for the 2014 standard was mistakenly made the same color as the background? I have no idea. Anyone else having this problem? About 4.5% of the population is color blind to varying degrees.

From top to bottom, I see:

Orange-y Salmon
Mauve
Yellow
Pink
Light Blue/Turquoise
Light Green
2015 Standard [blank white, no votes]
Mauve
Yellow
Pink

It's early in the voting but so far it appears the relative number of DCTs for the model year is roughly inversely proportional to the price premium Honda charged at the time.

I'm seeing no bar with zero votes for the 2015 Standard, need one to vote so we can see if there is a color for them. :confused:

670cc, or maybe the DCT is slowly gaining acceptance as more learn about it and trust the technology.
^^^ This but I bought a 2012 and the $1800 or whatever it was premium for the DCT over the standard was a huge factor in my decision.

From top to bottom, I see:

Orange-y Salmon
Mauve
Yellow
Pink
Light Blue/Turquoise
Light Green
2015 Standard [blank white, no votes]
Mauve
Yellow
Pink

I can't see the light blue/turquoise at all and can barely see the light green. I guess that makes sense. I have lots of trouble with shades of those two colors.

Hey Gibsito, 10% of the voting at this moment is for the 2014 standard. I'm really surprised there are no votes for the 2015 or 2016 standard. There is a 2015 Standard that parks in the parking lot next my current client. Haven't seen the guy yet to talk to him thouigh.

I'm a bit surprised too. It's interesting that there are so many more standards than DCTs in the 2012 model year, but that seems to reverse itself as time goes by. This isn't exactly a scientific poll so it probably doesn't mean anything at all. But it is kind of interesting anyway. When I was looking, I really wanted to get my hands on something with ABS. But I was only looking at used bikes and there weren't any DCTs listed anywhere near me at the time.

The choices do not show up in Tapatalk, so I have no idea if the category exists, but add in one NM4.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I was not looking to buy the NC when I bought mine but I did see it at the dealers as I window shopped. When I was looking for a bike in early 2013 none of the dealers stocked a DCT. So in my case, it was not even an option unless I wanted to wait. Now that the DCT is becoming "more popular" they are a bit easier to find. I think availability played a factor with the 2012s. JMO

mine the 012 model nc700x dct but will be selling it this year.

Johnakay:

Are you getting another NC (different year or model), getting some other make/model of bike, or discontinuing riding for the moment?

I am curious as to why you are selling.

I know in the UK the Triumph Tiger is very popular.

You are not a rookie on this forum with the number of posts you have!!

Hope you do not mind me asking.

God bless!!

Michael

Back