• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your favorite color choice for the NCX? (Poll)

What is your favorite color for the NCX?

• White/Black

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • Silver/Black

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • Black/Black

Votes: 25 17.4%
  • Red/Black

Votes: 41 28.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread stopped about when I bought my first slightly used 2013 RED NC (manual). Then, some months later, it went to my son so that I could buy a new 2013 RED NC DCT... and so that I could get back (from my son) my 2013 RED CRF250L. This was when I gave my other son an outboard boat I built in high school... and I had painted it... RED.
My ski boots (bought in... yup... 2013) are red. 2013 was a good year for me... and rather red. But, my boring cars are silver.

Last edited:
This thread stopped about when I bought my first slightly used 2013 RED NC (manual). Then, some months later, it went to my son so that I could buy a new 2013 RED NC DCT... and so that I could get back (from my son) my 2013 RED CRF250L. This was when I gave my other son an outboard boat I built in high school... and I had painted it... RED.
My ski boots (bought in... yup... 2013) are red. 2013 was a good year for me... and rather red. But, my boring cars are silver.

So... you’re favorite color is green and you bought a red Honda.
LOL!

I also like red. My last few cars are red. I did have an option between red or black for my 2015 NC. I chose black because I thought the black looked better with the dark engine and black wheels than the basic Honda red. If it was the 2017 red, I would have bought that. Although, when the Blue came out, my heart skipped a little.

JT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back