• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your favorite color choice for the NCX? (Poll)

What is your favorite color for the NCX?

• White/Black

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • Silver/Black

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • Black/Black

Votes: 25 17.4%
  • Red/Black

Votes: 41 28.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny. Europeans tend to like the White or Red versions whereas the North Americans like the Silver and Black.

I think geography plays a big part in color selection.

Agree. On vehicles, North Americans mostly chose "non-colors" likes shades of white, grey, black, and very muted "colors", although they seem to tolerate medium red. Bright "real" colors are rarely chosen.

That's why Honda plays it safe with white, grey, black, and red. Fewer unsold leftover bikes.

Agree. On vehicles, North Americans mostly chose "non-colors" likes shades of white, grey, black, and very muted "colors", although they seem to tolerate medium red. Bright "real" colors are rarely chosen.

That's why Honda plays it safe with white, grey, black, and red. Fewer unsold leftover bikes.

My initial choice was white, and still would be my first choice, of these 4 colors. Black is to difficult to keep clean and looks bad dirty. (I am not one to wash my bike every week) The red just doesn't work well for me for the type of bike the ncx is. (Yellow would be in the same boat with red) Silver is not bad with the black highlights. But if I could have ANY color I'd love a nice burnt orange! The few that I've seen painted burnt orange just look awesome to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

670CC can help. His looks great and color matched my tent. (my tent in background) For some reason he didn't want to swap plastics.

View attachment 17662

For some reason Fuzzy wasn't interested in trading tents - his nice, big REI tent so I'd have it to match my bike. :confused:

Black, with a splash of colour for me :cool:

4624D1EF-12AF-400E-818F-83C837A816F9_zps8x2mjble.jpg

My dealer didn't have any DCTs in stock so he was going to order one for me. I told him that black was my first choice but I'd take red if it were easier to find. Then, during the wait and after looking at lots of photos, I came to like the red one better. After about 3 weeks of waiting the dealer called me and asked me if I'd settle for the red one. Yes please!!! I pick it up on 5/28!

My dealer didn't have any DCTs in stock so he was going to order one for me. I told him that black was my first choice but I'd take red if it were easier to find. Then, during the wait and after looking at lots of photos, I came to like the red one better. After about 3 weeks of waiting the dealer called me and asked me if I'd settle for the red one. Yes please!!! I pick it up on 5/28!

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!! It will be worth the wait. Send us all some pics of your bike once you get it. :eek:

I had to wait 4-6 months before my situation was "Ideal" to purchase mine. I waited far more than most people for something of this magnitude. There's a "FINE LINE" between obsession and insanity... :)

Have a great Holiday weekend. I will be taking NaNCy for a over 300 mile around trip all day Sunday... :)

Sadly in Canada the NC750 X is only available in silver. Totally boring to me. I want the red, even "protested" by not buying the 2014 and hoping the 2015 colours would be less bland. No luck... Silver is back again as the only colour choice in Canada yet again. YAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back