• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What are you paying for your NC700X?

Hmm... Are you sure it is the DCT? $1,300 dollars off list price doesn't sound possible, especially since Honda has likely not announced dealer pricing. Are you sure they didn't quote you for the manual? That would be $300 off list price. I hope you have it in writing.

The teaser ads on CycleTrader are running the 2013 DCT at $8,999 (yes, $500 over list) and the 2013 manual at $6,999 ($500 under list). It looks to me like they are just running the 2012 list prices. Pretty pathetic! I can't make sense of such a business practice, they are wasting their marketing money.

Sorry... missed your post.
Yes, it is for the DCT and of course I have it in writing "NC700XD". :)

I just picked mine up yesterday for $5983.00. First ride home and noticed 6th gear is for highway use only. I live on a gravel road and was impressed with the way it handled on gravel. It feels like a trials bike to me with all the weight being low. I like it and can't wait to put the miles on. They have 1 more NC700X left at this price. Here's a link.
2012 Honda NC700X Stock: | Ritchie Powersports

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks for this thread, everyone - especially all the tips. I'm looking at purchasing in June, so I'll definitely look back at this thread around that time.

Does anyone know of dealers in the Tampa area (or even Sarasota) that aren't charging an arm and leg over the dealer's price?

I paid $7150 OTD here in Vegas on Friday. I can't believe some of the low prices you guys in the midwest can get away with. I checked all the shops in a 250 mile radius from here that would do a phone quote and this was the best deal I could muster. West coast must be different. Just for reference here is the breakdown:
Bike $5252.53
Freight $497.63
Dealer set up $488.00
Title: $349.95
Centerstand $131.96
Tax 8.1% $544.33
License $28.25

Seeing some of the other prices I am sure they made money on me somewhere. Oh well, no regrets. Decent price I thought.

It looks like all the numbers are made up except for the last three. But my reckoning, you only overpaid by $100 or so for the total, and buying local may well be worth that. So yes, decent price.

It looks like all the numbers are made up except for the last three. But my reckoning, you only overpaid by $100 or so for the total, and buying local may well be worth that. So yes, decent price.

Well that makes me feel a bit better. Yeah the freight, setup and title costs looked bogus to me too but as long as the bottom line was ok I don't really care how they got there!

Not sure what I paid actually. No one around here was budging from MSRP on the 12's. My dealers fees are a little high at $460 - but - they have this crazy deal where you get 90% of purchase price on your trade if your trading up in CCs on bike you bought from them. I traded in my TU250 for $900 over blue book - more than I would've asked for on Craig's list. In the end I traded in my learning bike (I put 3500 miles on it last summer) that wasn't meeting my current needs and rode home on my new NC for $4500. Actually the dealer hooked me up actually since I was a little out of the 1yr window for the 90% trade up - couldn't be happier.

8500 Out the Door here in Southern Cali for NC700X Manual, bought last September(I know, pretty late to the thread). Bought from LA Cyclesports(HONDA SUZUKI POLARIS TRIUMPH VESPA LA HONDA LA SUZUKI LA Cyclesports INGLEWOOD, CA (310) 677-5800). I called and they gave me the OTD price over the phone immediately, no BS added, or wait until I talk to a manager stuff. I picked it up ASAP, 0 miles on bike. No extra features included. They offered a discount from anything bought in the store that day, but I did not buy anything.

Insurance cost me 606.00 for the year from Geico, with 50/100/25, Comprehensive 500 Deductible, Collision 1000 Deductible, and Towing/Labor.

$8800. out the door with 13% tax (demo bike) but also includes 5 year full warranty. All NCs here are ABS as standard. 2012 Black on Black, and 2013s are Red and Black.

I have a deal in place for 2012 (non DCT) OTD price of $7,400.00 including all taxes (6.75%), fees, heated grips and 12V accessory outlet installed. About to pull the trigger, but thought I get thoughts first. Thanks for the input.

Picked mine up in Bartlesville, Oklahoma a week ago for $6311 and rode it home to Austin. The TT&L here in Texas is $489.

They had one more 2012 nc700x left a week ago. :)

I paid $7,500 out the door. Oh and they also included a $198.00 full face helmet. Some of you are paying low!! that is very good! its just that you guys are making me think I over paid... lol :eek:

Still, I am surprised at such difference in price all over.

Back