• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Vibranator- has anyone try this?

It looks like a variation on the stock bar ends. I don't know if it would add much value. Do you have a problem with vibration in the handlebars? It's never been an issue for me.

It looks like a variation on the stock bar ends. I don't know if it would add much value. Do you have a problem with vibration in the handlebars? It's never been an issue for me.

is not that much of an issue, but there is a bit of vibration, i dont mind spending the the money to make it better, just like I did with a better windshield.

honda knows of this vibration and addressed in the new NC750x by adding another balance shaft to the engine. i just wonder if i can further improve the bike.

I know they made some specific for the FJ1100 I used to have, never bought them but everyone that did loved them. Supposedly they were "tuned" for the bike, they were application specific.

Compared to some 4 Cylinder bikes I have owned, the NC is smooth as butter :)
I've had bikes that sent my hands numb after only 20 minutes riding!

Andy

I've ridden hundreds of miles a day, 1150 my max so far, on my 2012 and vibration in my hands was the least of my problems - which is not to say your issue with vibration is in any way diminished, only that it is not my experience.

Compared to some 4 Cylinder bikes I have owned, the NC is smooth as butter :)
I've had bikes that sent my hands numb after only 20 minutes riding!

Andy

Exactly! Nothing like a buzzy inline 4-cylinder to make your hands fall asleep. Such was the curse of my old Kawasaki Concours. Had foam grips on that bike. I never noticed any handlebar vibration on my '12 NC700X. I'll have to see if I can detect any next time out.

I emailed the company, they emailed back, we are working on some measurement so they can provide me with one that would work on our bike,

they responded that they are aware that the NC also has an internal weight, they explained that their will make a HUGE diff over stock.

I will keep you guys posted

Last edited:
I emailed the company, they emailed back, we are working on some measurement so they can provide me with one that would work on our bike,

they responded that they are aware that the NC also has an internal weight, they explained that their will make a HUGE diff over stock.

I will keep you guys posted

What internal weight is this? In the bars in addition to the bar end weights?

Any update?

I have carpal tunnel and need to be constantly changing my grip to keep my hand from being numb. So it's not that the bike vibrates too much, I don't even notice it, it's that it aggravates the carpal tunnel and the hand gets numb. throttle locks are not a solution for most of my riding as its mainly back roads and the throttle never hangs out in any one spot for too long. So I've been looking at a variety of things and trying to find relevant feedback (NC700x, & carpal tunnel)on their effectiveness. Not having a lot off luck.

I've been looking at:
Vibranator Vibranator.com
Bar Snake Barsnake
Manic Salamander Pounder !!!MANIC Salamander Motorcycle Accessories
Rox anti vibe risers Parts & Accessories for Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, ATVs & Cruiser Bikes ? Rox Speed FX
faast anti vibe inserts www.faastco.com

What farkles have everyone else had luck with to eliminate the carpal tunnel buzz?

What internal weight is this? In the bars in addition to the bar end weights?

Any update?

I have carpal tunnel and need to be constantly changing my grip to keep my hand from being numb. So it's not that the bike vibrates too much, I don't even notice it, it's that it aggravates the carpal tunnel and the hand gets numb. throttle locks are not a solution for most of my riding as its mainly back roads and the throttle never hangs out in any one spot for too long. So I've been looking at a variety of things and trying to find relevant feedback (NC700x, & carpal tunnel)on their effectiveness. Not having a lot off luck.

I've been looking at:
Vibranator Vibranator.com
Bar Snake Barsnake
Manic Salamander Pounder !!!MANIC Salamander Motorcycle Accessories
Rox anti vibe risers Parts & Accessories for Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, ATVs & Cruiser Bikes ? Rox Speed FX
faast anti vibe inserts www.faastco.com

What farkles have everyone else had luck with to eliminate the carpal tunnel buzz?

if you take off the bar end weight, there is already some kind of internal weight inside the bar.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1035...09568863665?banner=pwa&authkey=CPujn_HJpKvqdQ

I haven't heard back yet, they should be emailing me next week

if you take off the bar end weight, there is already some kind of internal weight inside the bar.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1035...09568863665?banner=pwa&authkey=CPujn_HJpKvqdQ

I haven't heard back yet, they should be emailing me next week

Oh well then the Faast antivibe insert would require the removal of the internal weight sorta making the Faast product pointless unless it is of greater overall weight than the 2 stock weights.

Anyone have weights for the 2 weights?

There's gloves to help with carpal tunnel, if you google it then they should come up. From what I've read they really help, that and flat foam grips (not ones that get wider in the center).

A couple years back the subject of carpal tunnel came up..............several posting mentioned it was more about wrist angle (both up and down and side to side) and general arm position including height.

so they got back to me a while back, i forgot to post back, but here is the info they provide if anyone want to be guinea pig and try this

"Hi,

I received the OE parts. I know what to do now.

This is the model you need:
All CBR; ALL Goldwings; VFR800; Blackbird; CB900F/919

Please paste "Honda NT 700v" in the make and model window.

The Honda NT 700v is slightly different than a CBR.

Thanks,
Don"

Back