• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recommend Handlebars NC750x 2021-2022

BitBrujo

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey there. I bent my original handle bars and need new ones for my NC750x 2021 DCT. Has anyone found after market handle bars that the like more than the original? Or should I just stick with Honda’s? Thanks.

Hey there. I bent my original handle bars and need new ones for my NC750x 2021 DCT. Has anyone found after market handle bars that the like more than the original? Or should I just stick with Honda’s? Thanks.
Handlebars are a personal and ergonomic fit preference. I like the NC handlebars. I disliked the handlebars that came on my ‘21 Zero DSR, and so I installed NC700X handlebars on the Zero. In another instance, I had purchased a used NC700X and it had aftermarket bars (Renthal Fatbar). There were no weights in the bars or on the bar ends. This resulted in notably more sensed vibration. If you did go with aftermarket handlebars, you might find yourself dealing with a mild vibration problem.

Back