• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

verification on Oxford Heated grips

I'm pretty sure on my 2012, I used the Oxford Adventure grips. It's probably the same thing as the Touring but with a different grip rubber pattern. Verify the sizing against your stock grips. https://oxford-products.com/

Well, I measured my stock grip at 4.65

The Oxford touring is 4.72"
Adv 5.19"
Sport 4.84"
I looked at my NC’s Oxford heated grips and they are about 4.7 inches long. Mine are older models, and I think they were then called the sport model, not the adventure model as I had previously stated. I‘d go with the measurements on Oxford’s current web page, as it appears the product line has changed.

I couldnt find any measurements in your link, so I got them from Revzillas site.
Sorry. Maybe Oxford takes after Givi, since their product desciptions and instructions are somewhat lacking. I thought I had seen heated grip model size comparisons on their web site, but upon later review, I could find none.

Sorry. Maybe Oxford takes after Givi, since their product desciptions and instructions are somewhat lacking. I thought I had seen heated grip model size comparisons on their web site, but upon later review, I could find none.
No prob. Done deal now, I ordered the Touring grips

Back