• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

USB charging port for storage/handle bar

Well, on one hand that sucks, but on the other hand all i ever use the plug on my cbr for is for my cell and GPS. I might get the Honda plug then put one outside so u can have the best of both worlds...

Got two of these on the net for about $2 each. They fit perfectly flush in my cigarette plugs, I can even close the rubber cap over them. So I have 2 USB ports and if I need one or two 12V plug, I just need to pull those little things. Best of both worlds, and a lot cheaper that motorcycle-specific USB plugs...

+1, I also have one of these and it does its job very well

View attachment 1764My phone and GPS both have 12V plug so thats what I used.

That is exactly what I did Davey but I did full width tape with a second layer of double face tape in the recessed middle then used a sharpy black pen to color the white tape. I use a double USB adaptor for my cell/GPS/Internet radio and my tiny earbud amplifier. I have it wired to the honda sub harness so it powers off with key. My heated jacket uses battery direct since you can't really leave it plugged in when off the bike.

That is exactly what I did Davey but I did full width tape with a second layer of double face tape in the recessed middle then used a sharpy black pen to color the white tape. I use a double USB adaptor for my cell/GPS/Internet radio and my tiny earbud amplifier. I have it wired to the honda sub harness so it powers off with key. My heated jacket uses battery direct since you can't really leave it plugged in when off the bike.

I took that pic right after I installed it. I started laughing when I saw that you used a black sharpy that's what I used the next day to hide the white.

Back