• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question The heat from the engine on the right side.

I did more tests, even though it is cold here and I do not feel anything while riding. Rode for an hour and took the measurements after that. The frame has just a slight difference of 4°c. The radiator, as expected, is hotter on the right side, the difference is 12 °c.
Again, I guess I'm too picky, probably stood for too long in slow traffic on a hot day.

IMG-1592.JPGIMG-1590.JPG
IMG-1591.JPGIMG-1588.JPG

The most important of your temperature measurements is measuring the outer surface of the radiator - 91.4C. Perfect. That's exactly how it should be. The thermostat is working properly.

I’m new to the NC750x DCT and absolutely love it, but I did notice the right hand ‘hot spot ‘ recently in hot weather. You guys have put my mind at rest now, thanks all.

I just mentioned in another thread that I experience hear from the engine at traffic light stops. It is on the right on a NC700s.
I find it quite welcoming as the weather gets colder

Back