• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Danmoto JISU NX 700 s/c

Hmm I wouldn't mind trying a bottle of that myself - I like a stout...... :)

I bought one today 12/05/12 at the Flying Corkscrew in Indian Harbour Beach next to the Pizzeria NYPD. It is located right next door in the same plaza.

1205121928-00.jpg1205121900-00.jpg

I installed it but had to leave to china for business. I will post some vids and pics. It didnt need to be re-jetted either. Nor did it hurt the gas mileage.

Last edited:
I installed GPR Powercone. very happy. Baffle in like std exhaust. Baffle out sounds like a bike should.View attachment 2244
It sounds like the standard exhaust with baffle in? Thats a bit odd as many other cans sound louder and deeper even with the baffle in and very loud with baffle out.

Just to comment on the topic, I bought that pipe a couple of months ago.
When I got it, I tried to mount it, no way. The mid pipe diameter was too small : no way to fit it to my Arrow collector.
The seller was really professional and recognized that He made a mistake. I got (3 weeks later) a replacement mid pipe.
I installed everything including the baffle. Honnestly, It's loud. I like it, but it's rather loud. I like it like that since I live in Paris (France) where you really need to be heard in the traffic.

I would not, always good to have a pristine standard pipe for the bike when you sell it.

Tony

Sure, but with the amount of aftermarket choices I would think they would start showing up for sale. With my Thruxton I was able to pick up a a pair of OEM pipes really cheap. I had modified my original set and would like to see what can be done with the Honda can. Maybe it will take a year or so.
BigE

Sorry for the lag. I have been swamped at work.

So since I put the exhaust on I have put about 3k on the bike. No problems and had the dealer check if there was any issues, and none.

Here are the images.

1.jpg

2.jpg

What worries me is some of these exhausts have been out for six months or more and there aren't any reviews on their website from users...

What worries me is some of these exhausts have been out for six months or more and there aren't any reviews on their website from users...

Beowulf Facebook page has reviews sent in from users. I posted a youtube vid of the exhaust on my bike. Maybe other companies have Facebook pages with reviews.....

The Chinese are taking over everything, and I for one won't be purchasing a Chinese muffler/silencer.

I can remember people saying that about the Japanese way back in the 60s. One guy at work had a real go at me because I bought a Japanese bike. I just used my usual reply of " Next time I get a new bike if you sign the check you can choose it"

Back