• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Danmoto JISU NX 700 s/c

I can remember people saying that about the Japanese way back in the 60s. One guy at work had a real go at me because I bought a Japanese bike. I just used my usual reply of " Next time I get a new bike if you sign the check you can choose it"

Rocker, I'm not saying this for the same reason as people once scoffed at Japanese bikes. The Chinese are in a completely different league and by that I mean 'price'. They can make things so cheaply that they'll put everything else out if business. That is why I will not purchase Chinese goods if I can help it. I would happily purchase an exhaust from anywhere in the world except from China.

Come to think of it, JCWhitney used to sell really cheap generic motorcycle mufflers, wonder if they are the made in china? Used a set at one time on my VTX, but didn't care for the sound, my modded original exhaust sounded much better.

Rocker, I'm not saying this for the same reason as people once scoffed at Japanese bikes. The Chinese are in a completely different league and by that I mean 'price'. They can make things so cheaply that they'll put everything else out if business. That is why I will not purchase Chinese goods if I can help it. I would happily purchase an exhaust from anywhere in the world except from China.

I think that the reason this guy had a go was more to do with WW2 than the quality of japanese bikes at the time

For what its worth, I had a pair of Danmoto's on my SV1000S and I also used their optional DB killer baffles. It was louder than stock but not over the top and I got compliments on the sound quality frequently. Also, the guy in China provides excellent customer service. Once I ordered it took MAYBE 10 days to show at my door. Every e-mail I sent with inquiries was answered within the hour. I was impressed with the service and the quality for what I paid. No it wasnt Yoshimura quality but not that far off really.

As for not wanting to buy from China, my guess is everyones computer or gadget they are using to access this forum is made in China regardless of the name. Not trying to start a flame war or anything. I certainly wish more products were produced in the USA and Europe but the fact is check out your Sony, Toshiba, Hitachi or Apple. If its not Japan its probably China.

Craig

I was wonder if anyone has any infor or has installed a Danmoto on their previous bikes. I commute and as winter hits I need another level of annoying drivers.

NC 700 X/S 2012- JISU Silver [EX-00480] - $88.00012-jisu-silver-product-776.html

Here are the images.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Here's a quote from the site:
"It's innovative design offers maximal muffler volume together with increased ground clearance."

Why would anyone want to do that to a perfectly good NC700x? There's nothing innovative about LOUD.

Strat,
I think in this case they were referring to cc instead of decibels. Probably a reference to the largest chamber size possible while still providing good ground clearance.

Back