• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Story of dissappointment

Did the Pay-pal dispute and the seller offered a $50 refund for repair. I'm satisfied its behind me....I'll find a leather repair shop and have it fixed.

It's amazing how quick a paypal dispute will fix things.

Last edited:
Sorry this happened to you. I know my level of aggravation :mad: when I spend even $10 or $20 on something and it turns out to not be right so can only imagine that sinking feeling when you opened the box after spending several hundred dollars.

So, I get an offer from a forum member(who will go un-named) for his corbin seat at what I thought was a fair price for both parties. I pay-pal him and I get the seat. Of course it arrives and there is a hole in the leather at one of the sharp corners on the seat. Its a small hole but still noticeable. I cannot know if it was boxed with this defect or if it was due to poor packaging so I e-mail this member first thanking him for sending but also providing a photo of damage and expressing dissappointment respectfully. His reply? "It wasnt damaged when I shipped and it was packed correctly sorry your on your own"......Nice right?

Any suggestions on repair other than send to Corbin?View attachment 7496

Far as I can tell there was only one Corbin recently on the NC700 for sale list. That seller has a NC700X for sale also.

I can attest that it is usually not the MONEY, but the feeling of being "cheated" that is the worst feeling in the world.
Live and let live. Ride on.
:p

Just so everyone knows, resolving the issue with the seller is always best, but if that doesn't work Amazon has an A to Z return policy. Which means the buyer gets their money back! I know this because I am a featured merchant on Amazon. I'm glad it was resolved. Amazon protects their buyers very well, even better than the merchants.

Did the Pay-pal dispute and the seller offered a $50 refund for repair. I'm satisfied its behind me....I'll find a leather repair shop and have it fixed.

FYI - I think Corbin seats are only leather on the top, with black vinyl on the sides, so it might be a vinyl repair shop you need rather than leather.

FYI - I think Corbin seats are only leather on the top, with black vinyl on the sides, so it might be a vinyl repair shop you need rather than leather.
From the looks of the photo, the sides appear to match the top, so maybe the buyer chose to go with leather on the sides? But Corbin usually does recommends vinyl for the sides as it is more flexible.

Back