• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spot for owner's manual?

zirconx

Reaction score
Visit site
I think there is a compartment at the bottom of the drunk? Or am I crazy. It feels like it should open up but I can't get it to budge. I think this is where the owners manual is suppose to go? I am th inking it would be a good spot for my insurance & registration.

Spell check always turns frunk into drunk lol.it does open,turn the plastic screw or button,whatever it is called.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I wonder if mine is broken. There is nothing to grab on to to turn the button. It's smooth and rounded.

What Heavy said. Turning doesn't do it. Press the center of the fastener down to release it, then pull the the fastener out. Get used to how they work. There are 15 or 20 of them on the bike.

The irony is that if the owner's manual is in there, that where the instructions are.

I just turned mine and it open,that is why I said to do it that way.but I have taken mine out since it wouldn't go back in.I keep electric tape and a pocket knife and wet wipes in mine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back