• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Specification differences between Auto and Manual

IT seems to me that you are pretty rattled about this, and ill informed. Let me just say that I could afford a Bimota if I so wished, so please do not assume that you know all about me and my finances pal.

why should I be rattle? to tell you the truth..I don't give a monkey dick what you do to your bike or what you can afford.
you're obviously rattled,you can tell by your reply pal.
so just go back and read my post reply no where in there did I say any thing about what YOU can or not afford.
like I said if you think they work then go and buy the dam thing and tell us members what you've achieved by it .
that is all I said,if your looking an argument or don't like honest opinions then go and look else where perhaps the UK forum might be a better place to vent or let of steam but not on here.

why should I be rattle? to tell you the truth..I don't give a monkey dick what you do to your bike or what you can afford.
you're obviously rattled,you can tell by your reply pal.
so just go back and read my post reply no where in there did I say any thing about what YOU can or not afford.
like I said if you think they work then go and buy the dam thing and tell us members what you've achieved by it .
that is all I said,if your looking an argument or don't like honest opinions then go and look else where perhaps the UK forum might be a better place to vent or let of steam but not on here.

If you knew your facts, then you would know that I also belong to the UK forum as well. Ps, why shouldn't I have an opinion on this forum? What makes you so special pal?

If you knew your facts, then you would know that I also belong to the UK forum as well. Ps, why shouldn't I have an opinion on this forum? What makes you so special pal?
no problem with opinion's PAL
by saying PAL that to me is in a sort of aggressive word.no need for it PAL.
you ask a question on the so called wonder chip so I replied thinking that I maybe of some sort of help but seem that I'm wrong.
I'm a member to on that forum but I do not post nor do I take note of who is who.
no body here think I'm so special nor do I.
the world if full of tough key warriors.
like said go and buy that wonder chip and report back other wise shut the f**k up.

no problem with opinion's PAL
by saying PAL that to me is in a sort of aggressive word.no need for it PAL.
you ask a question on the so called wonder chip so I replied thinking that I maybe of some sort of help but seem that I'm wrong.
I'm a member to on that forum but I do not post nor do I take note of who is who.
no body here think I'm so special nor do I.
the world if full of tough key warriors.
like said go and buy that wonder chip and report back other wise shut the f**k up.

Going back to some of your posts, you started to call me 'BUD' in my opinion you are using this to try and intimidate me.

When the going gets tough the tough get going! SFOUC!!!

tumblrm9qxx8mig41r0ds6y.gif

Last edited:
you two said:
I'm not your friend, buddy!
I'm not your buddy, pal!
I'm not your pal, guy!
I'm not your guy, friend!
I'm not your friend, pal!
I'm not your pal, buddy!
LMAO! Thanks guys, well played reference and that was pretty entertaining.

Back