• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spare seat..

Beemerphile

#1 Elite
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I hated the seat so much that I bought an extra one! That there is Jethro Bodine smart.

As I said earlier, the seat is available for members to borrow in having a custom seat made. GKGeiger gets the first lap with it as it is heading up to Rocky Mayer tomorrow morning for his seat build. After that, I will hopefully have a Russell appointment unless Gene's experience changes my mind. PM me if you want to schedule to use it. If you have something really close set up you may also get in ahead of me. Russell tends to be "out there" on schedule and I can't even put in an order until I get the farkling finished so I can get a picture of me and the bike in a riding position.

To minimize shipping, I'd ask that whoever uses it would store it until the next member needs it. If that doesn't work for some reason, you can ship it back to me.

ETA: I said store "it", but I am sure you understand that your original seat becomes the new spare.

Last edited:
Back