• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So what did you do TO your NC700 today.

Should this thread be made a Sticky?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some Pictures of the setup I will be using.

These are the Adjustable Foldable Levers
IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

This is the Towball and Plug setup... Yes I know I need to repaint the trailer ball socket.... One thing at a time heheheheh
IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

This is the trailer and bike I will tow with the set up
IMG_1470.jpg

I love my job ;)

Cause if it gets dropped then the levers fold up out of the way.

Also I juist cracked over the 600kms mark..... YAY only 400kms more before the first service and can stop feeling like I have to treat it too gentle

Yesterday I installed OEM hardware for saddlebags and top box. EZ install and pretty impressed with quality and sturdiness, so far. I have the top box on order and will soon be ordering the saddlebags.
Took her out for a 100 mile ride early this morning... before it got too hot!

We had an earlier thread on pulling a trailer. Let us know how it performs and if there is a link to the towbar, would you be kind enough to share that as well?

DAN me ol fruit did you get my email regarding the back rest?? coz your not answering either pm as well.
sorry for hijacking this thread .

Replaced all my freshly Blacked out body panels.... Took me all night to get the wiring together and the panels replaced. Finished at 7 am this morning.... A few more bolts/screws leftover than I would have liked, but It seems to be holding together nicely...lol
...Check out the thread for more pics and info..

Plasti-Dip Thread

Did my first little mod to the S today, got rid of the reflectors on the fork and back by the license plate. The front ones were easy, undo the lower fender bolt and the reflector mount slides right out. The rear ones were a bit more of a fight, but nothing to bad. I wanted to just unbolt the steel framework that holds the plate & reflectors then bolt the plate right to the tail piece, but that framework is held on by more than just the two obvious bolts. And I didn't see any other clear way of getting it out without breaking stuff, so I got out the dremel tool and lopped off the bits that held the reflectors.

This is before the surgery

rear before.jpg

And after

rear after.jpg

front before.jpg

front after.jpg

Safety be damned, I think it makes the bike look much cleaner.

I also adjusted my throttle freeplay, I couldn't stand the amount set from the factory.

We had an earlier thread on pulling a trailer. Let us know how it performs and if there is a link to the towbar, would you be kind enough to share that as well?

can you still lean the bike over with this setup? going round corners coz I can't see any swivel gizmo fitted.

So I figured it was time I introduced myself properly so I posted in the introduce yourself section with a reply to both your requests.

Here's the link. http://nc700-forum.com/forum/main-l...7-motorcycle-trainer-australia.html#post42525

Also Johnakay I'm interested in a backrest for my passengers (my kids) is that what you were talking about?

Did my 8000 mile service today. 8422 miles on the clock now, since Aug 19th last year. That's pretty much just commuting too. The service was easier to do than I thought. All the valves were within spec the two inner valves were only a little tight but still within spec. Even though I've seen the thread where you can still leave the radiator on to do the valve adjustment I took it off to give me more working room. Now that I got the hang of it start to finish should only take a couple hours.

I took a little ride on route 66. nc700x fuel fill 06 10 13 002.jpg

The good part about my little 200 mile ride was my new seat is a winner! No pain in the bottom after 200 miles. Thanks Honda Bike Pro!
nc700x fuel fill 06 10 13 005.jpg

Last edited:
My dad's from Afton, spent many a summer there and my father used to run shine down that road.

I ran around with some very ornery guys from Afton when I was younger. I thought about taking a pic of the spot we used to party at on the weekends on that road.

Just good ole country boys having fun not harming anything. I kind of miss those simple days when you worked you butt off and enjoyed the small things in life.

Washed her to get rid of all the winter crap

IMAG0251_zps32ba1008.jpg

Well I didn't do it myself, but got my Admore Led brake light bar and Denali M1 mini LED lights mounted on my bike. Unfortunately, one of the Denali's is burned out/non functional, but they are supposed to send me out a replacement Monday.

Yesterday I reached 10,000 miles on the NCX!

Then I scared a lady so bad that she must have soiled herself. While riding home from work, my buddy and I needed to stop at a store. I was in the lead getting ready to turn right into the parking lot. When I see this lady getting ready to turn left into the road I was in, and she didn't look for any oncoming traffic. She was lighting up a cigarette totally oblivious to her surroundings.

I saw how this was going to play out, since she had no idea I was that close. After she was committed to the turn and looked to her left, I was at her door with the horn squeaking and front end diving, with my old GL1200 hot on my tail. She stopped dead in her tracks, Eyes so big and mouth wide open that I thought she swallowed that cigarette.

I then made a hard right turn while saying to her, Watch what your doing lady! When my buddy and I dismounted, we were laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee myself.

Today I rode home from work in a total downpour. It was still a good ride though.

Yesterday I reached 10,000 miles on the NCX!

Then I scared a lady so bad that she must have soiled herself. While riding home from work, my buddy and I needed to stop at a store. I was in the lead getting ready to turn right into the parking lot. When I see this lady getting ready to turn left into the road I was in, and she didn't look for any oncoming traffic. She was lighting up a cigarette totally oblivious to her surroundings.

I saw how this was going to play out, since she had no idea I was that close. After she was committed to the turn and looked to her left, I was at her door with the horn squeaking and front end diving, with my old GL1200 hot on my tail. She stopped dead in her tracks, Eyes so big and mouth wide open that I thought she swallowed that cigarette.

I then made a hard right turn while saying to her, Watch what your doing lady! When my buddy and I dismounted, we were laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee myself.

Today I rode home from work in a total downpour. It was still a good ride though.

See kids, smoking can be hazardous to your health. Light up a smoke while driving and you may get a motorcycle through your chest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back