• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Silders/crash bars for NC700SA

Folgrum

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys im looking for a crash bars/sliders for my 2012 NC700SA i was at the dealership and they told me they cant find any for my model, i was wondering if any of the other Nc700SA riders might know of any or use any.
Thanks

Hey guys im looking for a crash bars/sliders for my 2012 NC700SA i was at the dealership and they told me they cant find any for my model, i was wondering if any of the other Nc700SA riders might know of any or use any.
Thanks

There are at least half a dozen different kinds available for the NC700XA/NC700SA models.

Tell your dealer they are lazy ill-informed bumpkins, and you won't be making any purchases from them in the future.

lol just kidding- but really, 5 seconds on Google could have told them about Givi, Kijima, Kappa (rebranded Givi), SW Motech, Hepco Becker, etc., etc.

Thanks! i had searched on google but it didnt come up with anything other then givi and it must of been an old site link or host because i couldnt find the SA one on there.
Thanks guys!!

Probably would have worked better if you had searched NC700S instead of NC700SA. When it comes to search engines, sometimes it is better to be less specific than more specific.

Back