• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I had to drive all the way (16 hours each direction) to North Carolina to personally see 3 in the wild. But Nana Chou still has not seen one in the wild. Her anxiety level is about the pop the bubble. Hope she can keep her composure once she spots one in the wild. Would be terrible to have to bail her out!

If you bring her out for the California HU meeting, you'll see Chupacabra.

I took a trip from VA to Mount Rushmore during the same week as sturgis and I didn't see one ncx. Disappointing.

Talk about disappointing. I've had my NC for a year now tomorrow and still have yet to see another in the wild. One of my co-workers informed me that I missed one by minutes on the freeway on the way to work. He said one passed him up splitting lanes. Thought it was me for a moment but that NC had an aftermarket exhaust, which I do not have. He said it sounded good though.

Seen one in the city (Abu Dhabi, UAE), but then i realized it was mine. :D
And I don't really care. All I care about is I've got loads of fun riding my NC and will share the passion with people who loves riding. Sharing adds the fun factor, aint it? :)

I know of 4 other NCX in Arkansas, been looking for them, but they hide pretty good apparently :D We need to form the Ozark Riders group and go for a ride. Be kinda cool to post pics of 4 NCX lost in the Ozarks :D

Hi everyone. I saw one this afternoon in St. Charles, MO. I've only had mine for about 2 weeks now. (If you were the guy on the silver one with the side cases, etc., then Hello!).

Finally saw one on my way back to NY from Ohio, we were in a traffic jam, so we chatted as we went. He had an automatic one, with the light bar, and SW Motech side cases. Good guy, but I left him and caught up to my buddies that were in the car.

Every time I think I see one, It turns out to be a BMW...

and driving opposite directions on the freeway at 75+, it's nearly impossible to tell them apart....lol

I saw one right near my North Hollywood Honda dealership around the time I bought mine ( almost a year ago). He was the same guy that bought the Manual NC that was sitting next to mine on the showroom floor.

My ambulance post is near the Honda dealership, and he was probably driving in to get a service or something... since then, he has eluded back into the L.A. jungle, never to be seen again....lol

I haven't seen one in the wild yet, I've only had mine about four weeks now, but even before then I don't think I ever saw one on the street. I had my Moto Guzzi Breva 750 for four years before I saw another one and had to go to a Moto Guzzi rally for that to happen, if fact you hardly see any model of MG on the road around these parts, maybe once or twice a year.

Or end up with a bunch of mini-bikes rolling around the house and calling you "Grandpa."

Easy now:mad:
View attachment 7529

That's a compliment. The cb 500x is of the same caliber as the nc 700x and shares the same awesome genes. I meant no slight to the 500 x, I was paying it a compliment. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Saw my first one today. Sitting at an intersection and it went by me making a left turn. I'm thinking it might have been X-Man on his trip since he was supposed to come through this way about this time. Unfortunately I was not on my NC so we couldn't make any connection.

Back