• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

who was riding two up, rear and side bags, on the 210 Freeway through Pasadena Yesterday (July 20, 2013)????

You were in the diamond lane, and I couldn't catch up with you.

Was that someone from our forum?

Bonnielover, what dealer do you use? I got mine in Laurel, MD, but having trust issues with them.
Huey, I bought mine in FL last December where I spent the winter and shipped it up. I first looked at one at Honda/Crofton in Rockville last fall, where I almost bought a CBR250. They didn't seem too bad.

Just spotted my first one while riding here in the Los Angeles area; they were riding up Pennsylvania going North and I was on Foothill going West, not sure if the dude saw me though.

Not sure but possible I just saw one this morning. I'm in the NorCal area and I think a white NC passed me heading up Salmon Falls Rd, around 9am... mildly interested if that "someone" reads these forums to confirm, I've yet to see a NC in the NorCal area other than the Honda dealership :)

So I am visiting family in Florida today and for the holidays, and was leaving the airport in my rental car, taking the 60 west freeway/causeway, and wouldn't you know it, but the first bike I see is a model that happened to look very familiar to my own bike, a NC700X! I don't know who it was, they passed by quickly wearing a white helmet around 7:30pm, but it was very cool to see my first other NC700X in the wild. :cool:

When did you guys see your first NC700X in the wild?

It sounds like you were talking about Clearwater. Hwy 60 west over the Courtney/Campbell Causeway from Tampa International Airport takes you to Clearwater.
What I'm saying is you might have seen me as I have a white helmet and I live very close to Hwy 60 just on the west side of the causeway. I was probably wearing a silver jacket with black trim.

Last edited:
Yup that sounds about right, I was driving in the direction of Clearwater. I'm surprised you can't lane-split in Florida though, especially with so many people that use scooters/motorcycles.

Freak out....I saw another NC700X in Clearwater today. The dude had a black helmet and a blue shirt. The intersection of Belcher and Coachman. Silver and Black bike.

Love it, we have called in the troops. Now if we could just enlist the services of Yosemite Sam also, I might actually catch one of those rare critters in North Carolina next week. If I can only ride my Nana Chou. Find out Monday from that mean old doctor.

6.jpg

SmileyDoctor.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
According to the member map closest bike is in vero and sebastian area heading north. The Treasure coast in Florida is left all to me apparently :O

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 4

I saw two when I was at Daytona Bike Week. Haven't seen any locally and have had several riders on other brands say mine is the first one they've seen.

5.jpg

I was at Daytona Bike week, but I didn't see another NC700. Where you at the races or downtown. I did spend one evening at Dirty Harry's for Indian new engine announcement. Mike from the picker show did the honors. Sorry I didn't see you, because I still have not seen one in the wild!

SmileyRider.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I was at Daytona Bike week, but I didn't see another NC700. Where you at the races or downtown. I did spend one evening at Dirty Harry's for Indian new engine announcement. Mike from the picker show did the honors. Sorry I didn't see you, because I still have not seen one in the wild!

I never go downtown anymore, not my thing. I'm either at the track or one of my favorite eating establishment.

Back