• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Finally saw one! It has been almost a year since I've had my bike and have not had a confirmed sighting yet. I thought I saw the guy a few months ago but he went by so fast and so many cars blocked my view I couldn't confirm. Today, same intersection (Artesia and Western in Hawthorn, CA), finally caught him! And have the video to prove it! Who are you?!? REVEAL YOURSELF!!

[video=youtube_share;D84Zr_gOKRM]http://youtu.be/D84Zr_gOKRM[/video]

Last edited:
I _may_ have seen one eastbound on I-10 in west Phoenix yesterday afternoon. I was headed west, and the brightness of the sun made it tough to see well enough to know for sure. If it was an NCX, it was the first I've seen since I got mine last year.

Finally saw one! It has been almost a year since I've had my bike and have not had a confirmed sighting yet. I thought I saw the guy a few months ago but he went by so fast and so many cars blocked my view I couldn't confirm. Today, same intersection (Artesia and Western in Hawthorn, CA), finally caught him! And have the video to prove it! Who are you?!? REVEAL YOURSELF!!

[video=youtube_share;D84Zr_gOKRM]http://youtu.be/D84Zr_gOKRM[/video]
Thought it was me at first, but not me. I go by that way all the time! I have seen quite a few lately around town.

^^^ You need to superimpose a Terminator style head's up display in that video. I love the slight turn of the head when you caught that in the corner of your eye. Funny video...

I have seen one at a Trader Joe's in Long Beach and one flew by me on the 91 freeway somewhere around Long Beach. One of you here??

I drive the 91 everyday headed to Cerritos for work and back to the South Bay area...and I'm typically "flying". I'm sure it was me!

Saw a pair today on I-90 around 3pm ish! They were headed east!!![/QUOTE

Uh oh, they are starting to travel in packs now..... Or maybe this is mating season for the NCX. Keep your eyes out for a cb500x later in the year. :O

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Heck almost a year with my NC and have yet to see one in the wild. Though I have seen a CB500X in Monterey, CA.

I have merged the two on-going "NC700 Seen in the Wild" threads, as they were strarted within a month of each other, and both were being replied to at the same time!

In my truck coming home from work today (Monday 8/12) at about 1:15 on I-75 approaching SR56 today. An NC700X and rider had a red mesh jacket. The NC had some nice add ons and the bags were not Honda but looked like Givi maybe. As big as Tampa is, this is only the second I have seen and both near the same area so I am guessing the same owner. Not sure if it is a member here or not.

I saw an NC/X parked up in Newboro on my way through to Westport yesterday afternoon. I slowed down to verify that it was and X, but didn't notice it's rider anywhere. It was with a cruiser of some sort. So far the second one I've seen since owning my bike.

As a side note, I almost ran over a male peacock on the return trip....that ever happen to any of you fellas?

Funny - in a little town of about 18,000 (Sheridan, WY) we now have two NC700X's running around - mine, and I'm guessing somebody bought the 2013 I saw the dealership a little while back.

My neighbor across the street has a 2012 manual in silver. He loves it. It replaced his beautiful but stolen Bonneville.

I had to drive all the way (16 hours each direction) to North Carolina to personally see 3 in the wild. But Nana Chou still has not seen one in the wild. Her anxiety level is about the pop the bubble. Hope she can keep her composure once she spots one in the wild. Would be terrible to have to bail her out!

5.jpg

SmileyTears.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I had to drive all the way (16 hours each direction) to North Carolina to personally see 3 in the wild. But Nana Chou still has not seen one in the wild. Her anxiety level is about the pop the bubble. Hope she can keep her composure once she spots one in the wild. Would be terrible to have to bail her out!

Or end up with a bunch of mini-bikes rolling around the house and calling you "Grandpa."

Back