• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Didn't see the NC, but shopping in an auto parts store met kl650e9f who had to sell his last year to cover college expenses. Wishes he still had it. He bought the first one to arrive at his dealer in Mobile, AL.

I just got back from a trip from Strasburg, VA to Niagara Falls. 850+ miles and nothing. Get back into town and have to run an errand in the truck and pass one in Woodstock, VA heading north. Silver/black and looked to be the honda tall wind screen.

There are now 2 Red NCs in my little town. I was coming down off the hill from my farm and saw a rider stopped at the church. I did a quick double take, realizing it was an NC and turned into the lot to chat.
His 2014 is completely stock and was going over mine pretty closely as I have upgrades from nose to tail. He is coming off a 250L and got his NC from the same dealer I bought my 250L; small world.

A couple weeks ago, my local shop had their black NCX tagged sold on the showroom floor. Yesterday, as I was returning home in my girlfriends car from having a minor repair done, I saw him about two blocks from my home on Rancho and Washington. He's got bright neon yellow handguards installed and all decked out in black riding gear. Hope he doesn't come to regret all that black when it truly warms up in Vegas, it only hit 98 yesterday....funny tho, I'm driving about 5% of the time and riding 95% of the time, but when I finally see another NC and owner.....I'm caged up like a rat. Hopefully, I'll see him around again.

image.jpg
Saw this one sitting at a local motel yesterday, I knocked on the door and introduced myself to forum member gboswellsac.
It was great to meet you and talk to you Glenn, safe travels.

Sure glad you got the picture before today... went through a 20 mile mud hole repair on Hwy 1 just after Watson Lake .... Mostly tan brown on the bottom now... Good to know we have a member in Fort Nelson BC when we all track through on the way and back from Alaska .... Keep your eye out, OCR is on the way up. You live in a town of wonderful people, everyone was so helpful. Thanks for the advice and encouragement.

Saw a red one in downtown Watkinsville, GA right around 7:30 this evening. He turned down Simonton Bridge Rd. which tells me that he probably lives nearby as the other end is closed for repairs.

Yesterday - 1930 hours - southbound on I-5 between Seattle and Everett, WA. We drove past at 60 mph and did not get a good look, but I'd swear I saw an NC on the back of a flatbed tow-truck alongside the freeway. Anybody we know?
>Thom

I believe I saw Olythom this morning with his nice black NC with the oem luggage. Nice seeing you out in the wild!
Edit: I found out it wasn't Olythom so there was another black NC out and about this morning!
Happy trails!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I-30 just west of Texarkana at about 1:45 I saw a silver one. This is the first one I have seen in the wild. I was in my truck and we were going in opposite directions.

Saw one riding through Lincoln NE today. Dunno if he was a local or not. I know there is an automatic, as well as mine in town already.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Saw a red one parked in the parking lot of FleetPride yesterday afternoon, around 430pm ET, in Clarksville Indiana. Looked similar to mine except different topbox. Belong to anyone on here?? First red one other than mine I have seen. I know another rider at my workplace has a red one, but haven't seen it yet.

I saw one in Roswell GA a couple of months ago. Last year I went to a BMW campout / rally in the North Georgia mountains and saw another NC700 rider from TN attending.

Back