• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Yesterday I was in a cage heading to a work site, when I see the familiar NC front end approaching in my mirrors on I-74 in central Illinois. Sure enough, an NC700x whizzes by on a mission, doing close to 85 mph. Now for a lot of you, 85 is common, but in rural down state illinois, doing that speed makes you a bit of an outlier.

But the cool part was that most of this NC's bodywork was done up either in paint or PlastiDip as bright orange! It looked awesome.

I happened to see a NC700X in Nixa Missouri Friday evening. That was the first one I have met one the road. Hope the rider is a member here. I only had a couple of seconds of sight because that particular road has several 90 degree curves on it.

Just saw a red one on county rd I in Arden hills, had silver hard luggage that wasn't as boxy as my trekkers.

I happened to see a NC700X in Nixa Missouri Friday evening. That was the first one I have met one the road. Hope the rider is a member here. I only had a couple of seconds of sight because that particular road has several 90 degree curves on it.

I rode throught that area on Saturday and Sunday but I was on 65 so it weren't me. I was headed to and coming from Osage Beach.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

That NCX was bone stock. I hope they make this bike for a looooooong time. It would be cool if they kept it as long as Kawasaki has the KLR.

Saw my first nc in the wild today. Southbound on i205 near the Portland, OR airport. About 4:45 p.m. All black.
>Thom

Yesterday, while commuting home afternoon, I saw my NC's twin sister (identical white NC S) driving the other direction. The rider and I cheered each other up and we both were turning our heads watching our twin bikes pass each other. Nice to see I'm not alone, not many NCs can be seen around here :) Sorry, no pic, the road was pretty congested and there was no time or space to stop and take a picture. I didn't notice if it was manual or DCT :(

On my way to work this morning I saw a black NCX with a rider wearing all black getting on the Loop at Chase Street in Athens, GA. We rode together for about a mile and then we parted ways at my exit. Several times I've seen the red one I mentioned before, but always when I was in the cage.

Today, I saw Candy Red NC700/750S (didn't see the sticker) with Givi top box.
After the guy stopped at lights next to me, I had a moment to take a peak and saw a DCT version. Wanted to say something nice about the bike but the lights changed and we had to move.

Glad to see more of these nice machines around :)

That NCX was bone stock. I hope they make this bike for a looooooong time. It would be cool if they kept it as long as Kawasaki has the KLR.

I am seeing more and more of them here in New Mexico. I have been spreading the gospel of the NCX. My co-workers are shocked at the mileage I'm getting. Most of them ride Harley's, so that explains the surprise. All these complaints about the seat baffle me. I have no issues and use the gas tank seat as an opportunity to stretch my arms out. With the MSA screen, I feel like I'm getting the slipstream down and the tank today was 82mpg with the recently installed Shinko 705's. I make it a game to see if I can avoid putting down a foot at lights. This bike ROCKS!!!!

Honda designed the seat to fit somebody's butt. Lucky for you, Jguarfn28, they chose yours!

Out testing and adjusting my new front end yesterday bout noon the gentleman was turning left at the stoplight going from Hwy 3 to Main street in League City Texas on a silver and black, I waved but guess he didn't see me. I'm sure our paths will cross again.

I saw a fellow in all black on an all-black naked (no bags) NC yesterday in downtown Olympia. He passed in front of me while I was sitting at a light. By the time I made it through the light, He had made it around a bend and I lost him. I headed out of town on Capitol Blvd and he pulled up next to me at a light 2 miles later. Light changed and he turned left. Didn't get a chance to do any introductions.

This past Sunday (day before Labor Day), I saw a silver one in the parking garage of Norton's hospital in Louisville Ky. I don't know if the owner is on here or not;

Back