• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Concepts needs input

GOOD NEWS, we gained a couple more buyers for the Seat Concept group buy!
It appears we are getting very close to, or surpassed, the 15 buyers needed for the maximum discount.
So now all of the on-the-fence potential buyers can come aboard and buy a really comfortable seat at an incredible price!
There is still over a week to go before the deadline.
"Tell your friends and neighbors"

GOOD NEWS, we gained a couple more buyers for the Seat Concept group buy!
It appears we are getting very close to, or surpassed, the 15 buyers needed for the maximum discount.
So now all of the on-the-fence potential buyers can come aboard and buy a really comfortable seat at an incredible price!
There is still over a week to go before the deadline.
"Tell your friends and neighbors"

We're at the 15 now!

I highly recommend a good pneumatic stapler instead of a HF special or manual stapler. It will look much better and is much easier to do. Last time I used a manual stapler I vowed to get a good pneumatic and can't believe the difference. Look for models that take T50 staples, and 3/8" staples work best most of the time. I think I paid $35 for mine, so there are some very affordable models out there.

I have 3 manual,1 electric and 1 air stapler.The air is the best after you get the pressure set right !!.To little they won't go in,to much it bends the staples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about the seat slope... has anyone checked the slope when they have "full load" (notice I didn't say "BIG load" as to not offed anyone out there). I would think if the bike is loaded up with gear and packs... the slope would change and maybe be "just right" for long trips??

I have purchsed Seat Concepts for other bikes and fit and finish is FANTASTIC! Love those guys!

The rear of the bike would have to REALLY drop to make any difference!!.
If your suspension is set up right the whole bike should take the weight .

Live life,be yourself !!!!.

I recently installed Seat Concepts. Like others have said it doesn't remove all of the slope. I shimmed the stock bumpers with about 1/4" rubber. The tab still fits under the stock slot and so far that seems to have helped. Might still be just a little slope left. Have a long trip coming up in a couple weeks and that will really tell. I like the shape of the rear. Kind of cradles you and I have a little more thigh contact which should help relieve my skinny butt from going numb.

It's been so long since I tried a Seat Concepts I couldn't remember whether the slope was fixed. Well since you're saying it's not, then I have to say the Saddlemen seat (like I currently have) is the only one I've tried that does remove the slope.

Nope. It's not your mods. I have the seat also and still had the slope. Had to do the 'seat mod'. But the seat itself does still make a huge difference!

Back