• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Concepts for 21+

Finklejag

Reaction score
Visit site
I’m leaning towards sending my seat to Seth Lamm this winter but checked out Seat Concepts website and they don’t have the 21+ to order. I will give them a call on Monday and see if there interested in me sending my seat to them to create a product. I live in the next State over from them.

I’m leaning towards sending my seat to Seth Lamm this winter but checked out Seat Concepts website and they don’t have the 21+ to order. I will give them a call on Monday and see if there interested in me sending my seat to them to create a product. I live in the next State over from them.

I went with Seth and very happy with the results. He can customize the seat to your liking. SC does not work that way. SC might be a little less expensive, but I don't think it compares to a custom seat.

New seat 1.JPG

I am very happy with my SC seat.
Can’t even compare the factory seat to it.
I am mainly a commuter though. Most rides are an hour or less. I have done longer rides with no complaints. 2 inch adjustable bar risers also help with the comfort of the seat.
2020 750x DCT

Qualifying ahead of time that seat comfort is subjective. I would characterize the seat concepts product on my 18 as only acceptable. I really disliked it at first. Obviously, most really like the SCs.

I find the Corbin seats to be very comfortable, though I have not had one on an NC. @denstl ’s Seth Lamm looks awesome!

does anyone 3D print seat bases for the NC750? I live in new zealand and if i want to get some upgrade seat options they want me to send my base over to get recovered. It's very expensive to do this so thought maybe someone was making bases already, plus my bike would be off the road for a long time?

I went with Seth and very happy with the results. He can customize the seat to your liking. SC does not work that way. SC might be a little less expensive, but I don't think it compares to a custom seat.

View attachment 50903
Gorgeous seat!

If you don't mind me asking, ballpark how much was the rider's seat? Also, on Lamm's website they talk about going to their shop for a fitting. CA is a long haul from your location, and even further from mine!! :)

Last edited:
Gorgeous seat!

If you don't mind me asking, ballpark how much was the rider's seat? Also, on Lamm's website they talk about going to their shop for a fitting. CA is a long haul from your location, and even further from mine!! :)
My seat was around $550 plus the cost for me to ship it to Seth. Wish I could have ridden in, but not realistic for me either. So I just removed the seat, boxed it up and sent via UPS. When Seth was ready to work on it he called me and we went over what I was hoping to have done. He guided me to pick the best material and level of padding. Very happy with the results and can recommend him if the price point is something you can handle.

My seat was around $550 plus the cost for me to ship it to Seth. Wish I could have ridden in, but not realistic for me either. So I just removed the seat, boxed it up and sent via UPS. When Seth was ready to work on it he called me and we went over what I was hoping to have done. He guided me to pick the best material and level of padding. Very happy with the results and can recommend him if the price point is something you can handle.
Thanks for the information. $550 seems reasonable for that type of quality workmanship. It's gorgeous!

Back