• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seat Concepts Seats

Back when I was looking into options for my 2022's seat I contacted Seat Concepts. Below is their response. I went with Seth Laam and he built the perfect seat for me. Yes, it is a couple of hundred dollars more than SC. But I am more than happy with my seat now.

Seat Concept reply when I asked about a seat for my 2022. I just checked and their site does not show the NC750X for 2021+. You did say you would ask them to use your bike so maybe they'll give you a deal and then they can update their site to include 2021+ model years:
"We have done more research on the Honda NC models and we see that there was a slight change made for the 2021 models. We think our seat kits will still work, but we can't be sure as we do not have access to a bike. At this time, our listings will be changed to fit the 2012-2020 models. Our apologies for the inconvenience."

I'm doing some research on seats and thought it was funny to read this thread, only because I've got a buddy in the Boise area whose wife works at SC. Small world indeed. :)

Back