• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Say Hello To "Sparky"

I bet you get a lot of looks from people when you are driving it around. I did this morning while on the Interstate...
Sure do!
Lost count of people taking pictures from another moving car on there Mobile (Cell) Phone.......
Last year my brother went to Monaco and there was a Twizy parked up.
It was surrounded by Ferraris and other Exotic Supercars but everyone was crowding around the little Renault Twizy taking pictures!

Andy

Bruce,
Don't let all of our requests for information interfere with your riding time on Sparky. I know if it was my bike I'd be riding more than writing on this Forum. Enjoy the long weekend with Sparky.

Bruce,
Don't let all of our requests for information interfere with your riding time on Sparky. I know if it was my bike I'd be riding more than writing on this Forum. Enjoy the long weekend with Sparky.

Takes a lot more time to "fill up" his than the NC. He'll have plenty of time for the forum. (trying for funny - not sarcasm :rolleyes:)

Takes a lot more time to "fill up" his than the NC. He'll have plenty of time for the forum. (trying for funny - not sarcasm :rolleyes:)
But he can adjust his "valves" and sync his "throttle body" a lot quicker than you! :p
Also his anti-freeze will probably require less changing?:rolleyes:

Hey All,

I have completed going through all the pictures that I took and edited best of them. I hope that you all can enjoy the beauty of this bike and what it has to offer.

Here's the link to CHECK OUT the pics.

Enjoy!!! Also try not to drool all over your keyboards... :eek:

Here's a teaser....

Sparky_01.jpg

Last edited:
Electric has much more torque instantly than any fuelly, except maybe a diesel.

We will have to see about that when a "Turbo Diesel" motorcycle finally makes it to the market.

Diesels are torque monsters for what they do. It could snap a drive chain quickly or shatter some transmission gears if not careful.

Diesel Engine Explosion.

Many of you asked about my mileage on while using "ECO". I found that "ECO" is best suited for use within the city or elsewhere while you will not to exceed 70 MPH. The acceleration is very gradual up to 40 MPH with the throttle wide-open and then it starts to come alive.

I drove around on city streets yesterday and using mostly "ECO" and occasionally switching to order modes. I drove 19.3 miles and only used 17% of a charge for that mileage driven.

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

Electric has much more torque instantly than any fuelly, except maybe a diesel.
A electric vehicle characteristics can be tuned by adjusting the controller by plugging a Laptop in
You could have as much power available from 'tickover' that the bike would be completely unrideable! :)

Andy

Probably much easier than most petrol fueled bikes! Electric has much more torque instantly than any fuelly, except maybe a diesel.

If you had a diesel and an electric motor with similar max torque number the electric would be "torqueier" because it would be as max torque from the moment it started moving, and would only drop off at very high RPMs.

The diesel only hits max torque at one particular range in it's power curve.

Of course a big diesel will have more power than a small electric, and vice versa...

Bluetooth is used in the following manner as shown in the screenshots below.

IMG_4821.jpg

Live Data while riding.

IMG_4822.jpg

Battery Data during charging - Screen 1

IMG_4823.jpg

Battery Data during charging - Screen 2

IMG_4824.jpg

Used to create "CUSTOM" user profile.

Back