• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Saw my first *other* NC700X in the wild today

deedub

Reaction score
Visit site
What a good looking bike! ;) Any chance it was someone on this forum? Beltway onto 270 North during the evening rush today.

I have not seen one but I have had several people came up to me and commented that my NCX is the first one they've seen in the wild. The NCX had only existed in magazines, like some mystical creature. LOL

What a good looking bike! ;) Any chance it was someone on this forum? Beltway onto 270 North during the evening rush today.

I was in that area on Friday, went to cycle gear in lural. Was that way again on Saturday but I was in the womans' cager that time.

I haven't seen another one yet even though I know they are out there.

I actually met (briefly at a stoplight) another fellow riding an NC700X today. He came up beside me at a stoplight and honked his horn. At first, I thought it was just an enthusiastic rider on this first 80 degree day of Spring. When I looked over, I saw the guy on another NC. This was my first sighting and he said it was his as well. We exchanged a few words of disbelief and went our separate ways. I thought that was pretty neat.

I saw one parked at a store near where we live a few months ago and asked about it on here, I think it was Jimmy Pop passing through, but never saw him. Maybe another time.

Still haven't seen my first one in the wild! Despite 17,000 miles in the last 10 months being out on the road for hours at a time, obviously in the wrong place!

I would love to meet other NC owners!!!

Ive seen at least 5 different ones while out and about my neck of the woods. Black is the only colour not seen either in showrooms or roads. I think 2 were dct's.

I saw one parked at a store near where we live a few months ago and asked about it on here, I think it was Jimmy Pop passing through, but never saw him. Maybe another time.

I'm going to run into you one of these days, our area is too small :)

A few weeks ago, I was heading South on Cave Creek Rd in Phoenix, AZ. A BMW motorcycle passed me. After he passed me, while on the bike he turned around and gave me a big thumps up.

They're selling here in Utah, but I too haven't seen many on the road.

Slightly off topic, but they'd be selling in slightly greater numbers here at least if the DCTs were readily available. I haven't checked with the local Powerhouse dealer (don't ask), but my dealer has deposits for several DCTs and can't get them. He's located one at a California dealership, but they won't part with it.

They're selling here in Utah, but I too haven't seen many on the road.

Slightly off topic, but they'd be selling in slightly greater numbers here at least if the DCTs were readily available. I haven't checked with the local Powerhouse dealer (don't ask), but my dealer has deposits for several DCTs and can't get them. He's located one at a California dealership, but they won't part with it.

That California dealer is nuts. Don't they know that the new ones arriving in a few weeks will be priced $500 less? For that matter, do your local dealer's customers know that?

I saw one a few weeks ago in Tulsa. The rider had a white dual-sport helmet, I was in a work truck heading the other way. So far that's the only one I have seen, in my neck of the woods.

Haven't seen one in my parts.but alot of questions when they see me pull stuff out of the frunk.

I finally saw my first 'Wild' NCX today, in matching white and with Hepco & Becker full luggage - Looked very nice indeed!

I think we were both surprised that we had seen another NC!

I live close to 270 and the beltway, deedub, but was not on it going North in evening rush hour. Usually going South between Falls Road and Montrose in evening, and north in the morning, now that the weather's nice or when I ride the bicycle to work.

Saw another one yesterday, this time the 700S... I can't handle this excitement all at once... now to see the Integra and that'll be the entire family.

Back