• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Santa, I've been good

Konrad

Reaction score
Visit site
So what has everyone asked Santa for on Christmas? lol.

I want the Denali Soundbomb horn, Denali running lights, and handguards. :)

Suggestion

Go to the product pages after signing into our website and add them to your Wishlist just like this:

Wishlist.jpg

Then you can share the wishlist via email with the gift givers in your life!

Kev

I want something that probably doesn't come in Santa's toy sack: time. Time to ride, ride, ride.

I want something that probably doesn't come in Santa's toy sack: time. Time to ride, ride, ride.

A picture of OCR dressed in red and white, carrying a giant toy sack strapped to Nana Chou, with a Rudolph nose stuck on the front just flashed in front of my eyes, lol

Well I didn't have a list but thanks to you I now have the Denali Soundbomb horn on it's way from Revzilla for my FJR which means I will probably have to buy another one for my wife's NC after I "test" it. Thanks a lot. This forum is worse than a crack habit. :mad::rolleyes:

Well I didn't have a list but thanks to you I now have the Denali Soundbomb horn on it's way from Revzilla for my FJR which means I will probably have to buy another one for my wife's NC after I "test" it. Thanks a lot. This forum is worse than a crack habit. :mad::rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA. That's great. Maybe I will save your life by showing it to you! :)

Someone to ride with, preferably Katie Sackhoff :)

Well didn't know who that was so of course an immediate Google search was required. Looks like she either rides or at least knows how to hold handlebars although it took me quite a while to find the motorcycle in the photo. ;)

katee-sackhoff-image-650x400.jpg

Santa all I want for Christmas is a way to put gas in my motorcycle cycle without having to stop at the filling stations which consumes to much riding time.

Back