• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pyramid Hugger Bummer

dog

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Had to take my bike on a couple miles of dirt roads this weekend. It was kinda like riding on marbles. Noticed yesterday that my $100+ plastic Pyramid hugger didn't care much for it either.
hugger1.jpghugger2.jpg
Oh well, such is life....

It's meant to take a beating, don't worry about it. Maybe try some of that door edge guard stuff and see if it will cover it. You could possibly take a Dremel tool and grind off a little bit so there is more of a gap between the edge and the tire.

It's meant to take a beating, don't worry about it. Maybe try some of that door edge guard stuff and see if it will cover it. You could possibly take a Dremel tool and grind off a little bit so there is more of a gap between the edge and the tire.

True enough. Might just leave it like that. Kinda says "This bike is more for riding than lookin' at."

Looks like the hugger is doing it's job well. I think I would prefer this hugger to the other options I've seen because there is more space between the tire and hugger. If you ever ride down a wet dirt road the mud can cake up pretty quickly. I would like to have something even more vertical. More space is good.
Keep riding,
Mike

Back