• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Protecting my hearing with Noise Cancelling Headphones

I wear NoNoise ear plugs:
NoNoise - New Generation Hearing Protection

They were cheap, come in an aluminum cylinder with screw top that can be attached to a keychain and are comfortable. I never expected them to "cancel" noise but they have reduced it to slow hearing damage. Combined with the Madstad shield the wind noise has been reduced significantly and allows my Sena headset to be heard with crystal clarity.

Last edited:
I wear NoNoise ear plugs:
NoNoise - New Generation Hearing Protection

They were cheap, come in an aluminum cylinder with screw top that can be attached to a keychain and are comfortable. I never expected them to "cancel" noise but they have reduced it to slow hearing damage. Combined with the Madstad shield the wind noise has been reduced significantly and allows my Sena headset to be heard with crystal clarity.

Similarly, I use the NoNoise along with my Sena SMH10 bluetooth headset. Works great to eliminate the wind noise, and I can just adjust the music to a comfortable and very clear level. Combination does a great job, and very affordable (and effective) and comfortable solution.

I don't drive a car, 28 years, man and boy, I have only every had a motorcycle. It was only last year when my beloved purchased me some driving lessons on my birthday I even tried to drive a car, hated it as it happens, and will never repeat the experience.

My ears are one of my most important safety features, they let my know what is going on around me and what is happening in my engine,so I have never, not once, considered listening to music or wearing earplugs when riding my motorcycle, and never will

Now that I have significant hearing loss, I wish that I had used ear protection over the years when shooting, motorcycling and other ear damaging activities. I now use ear protection when motorcycling to at least reduce the rate of loss. I can't stress enough how much you will wish later that you had used ear plugs now! Get them and wear them! :)

Roborider - NC700x - Southwest Virginia

Now that I have significant hearing loss, I wish that I had used ear protection over the years when shooting, motorcycling and other ear damaging activities. I now use ear protection when motorcycling to at least reduce the rate of loss. I can't stress enough how much you will wish later that you had used ear plugs now! Get them and wear them! :)

What i am more surprised is the fact that some people refuse to wear hearing protection due to safety.....does not make any sense to me.

When i wear earplugs i can still hear everything just at a lower volume, is like sitting inside a luxury car

Agreed. I can hear much better with the ear plugs than without them since they filter out the wind noise. :)

Back