• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Prepping NCX Seat for Seat Concepts?

belrix

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sending my NCX seat pan to Seat Concepts this week and was I wondering the best way to remove the stock foam from the seat pan?

Any pointers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just slowly pealed it off with my fingers and then used goop remover to clean the rest off. It came off really easy and could be reused. They glued all around the sides and then down the middle. I followed the same pattern when gluing on the Seat Concepts.

Same here. Just make sure the foam is in a warm environment and it should peel right off. I cleaned the pan with Goo Gone and then wiped it off with some alcohol before I installed the new set-up. Easy.

Thanks for the replies! Foam come off without a hitch.

I've removed the rear bolt grommets, do you think I should remove the front bumpers before sending to Seats Concepts?

brian

YES. I would remove all removeable items from the seat pan. Takes a little time but beats trying to find missing parts when the pan is returned to you with the new foam and cover, and you want to immediately take it for a test ride.
You'll really like their seat, I do.

Back