• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Poll DCT or Standard what do you have what do you want?

DCT or Standard What do you have or want

• Standard

Votes: 58 50.4%
  • DCT

Votes: 57 49.6%

• Total voters
Love it Phil.

Where do I get one of those shirts?
View attachment 8310

Fuzzy, I have no idea. It is not listed at our honda accessoires web shop. However, the image and webpage linked should be official Honda, so most likely you would need to contact them for further inquiry.

One might very well use an old shortened clutch lever as key chain (well, not for motorcycle key).

Manual here with ABS.
I knew about the DCT version, but didn't even cross my mind to ask about it.

This isn't my 1st bike, so had no worries about learning to ride and deal with gears/clutch at the same time.

Manual here with ABS.
I knew about the DCT version, but didn't even cross my mind to ask about it.

This isn't my 1st bike, so had no worries about learning to ride and deal with gears/clutch at the same time.

I do not think that most DCT buyers are going to be new riders, I am willing to bet that many are old time riders looking for a change. After 45 years I am looking for something new and different

I do not think that most DCT buyers are going to be new riders, I am willing to bet that many are old time riders looking for a change. After 45 years I am looking for something new and different

Fair point.
I bet some went that way just to get ABS though.

Back