• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pic thread - NC700's at work

Missouri I believe has every type of critter on this earth. Once on route 66 in the same 30 minute time period, outside of Springfield, it had to duck 3 turkeys as we left the motel. Crossed over I40 still on route 66, looked over to my right, and running next to the bike were mama pig with all her little pigs. About a 1/2 mile further down the road, the doe crossed the roadway. Your roads are great for adventure in Missouri.

I get to enjoy all those critters except the pigs on my place. I know they are around here though. (Saw them on some of my gravel road rides) but pigs and armadillos will be shot in short order.

Texas Armadillos:

armadillo_drinking.jpg

Always drunker than a skunk

LONE_STARsidekick.jpg

And, can be seen consuming Lone Star beer at most Texas dance halls.

They have surely dug in here.

Here is mine with and without the cover. I am the only one at work that rides in almost every day, so I park alongside the building away from the cars.[IMG
20130726_071343_zpse7fadeac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130726_111749_zps6d34a69e.jpg
[/URL]

I'm parking on the 1st floor underground, surrounded by all the trucks and other oversized vehicles, including some company cars.
The hospital I work for has motorcycle parking available in 3 different parking buildings for $24/year. That's not bad for downtown Seattle.
Plus, this spot is the closest to the elevators/stairwell.

WP_20130726_001.jpg

And my "parking buddy". It seems that by unspoken arrangement, every morning just my NCX and this lady's scooter are parked in this spot and nobody has challenged our arrangement so far. :cool:

WP_20130724_002.jpg

I usually have a cover on her, but it's supposed to rain a but today, and I'd rather not have to put away a wet cover...

Sent from a Speak & Spell wired to a record player, a saw blade, a fork, and an umbrella.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374941034004.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374941034004.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 387
My NC, little brother Ninja, and baby brother Sportster. We keep telling the Sportster that one day he will grow up and become a real bike.

For some reason my NC is always dirtier than the others.

Just call the sportster "shorty" for his short wheel base that beats him to death.
The Sportster: Best looking motorcycle ever made.
Best sounding motorcycle ever made.
Worst riding motorcycle every made.

And, we ride!

Mine at work right after I bought it...park right by the front door, we have a couple others that ride and we share that spot, just line up down it..5-3-13.jpg

Just call the sportster "shorty" for his short wheel base that beats him to death.
The Sportster: Best looking motorcycle ever made.
Best sounding motorcycle ever made.
Worst riding motorcycle every made.

And, we ride!

It has been lowered so it is really rough. Can't see it in the picture but it has mini apes. Only gets ridden around town. It is a really sweet looking bike.

my bike at work in the bike area:

vn7d.jpg

My bike with a creepy guy sitting on it - (not me).

j73n.jpg

My girl beside that pesky Fury at work:

i43s.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine. We have dedicated spaces for motorcycle parking in the garage that's usually just for cars with "reserved" tags. A VIP must have been a rider at some point.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375183137.820556.jpg

Back