• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pic thread - NC700's at work

nemesis98

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you commute to work on your NC700X?

I do, and thought it would be fun to post pics of where you park your bike while at work. Is there a special 'motorcycle only' parking space, or do you make your own? Or park in a regular spot withe the cagers?
Post your pics. We can see your special sopt, and of course, check out each otheres rides in the process.

Here is mine. A special spot, right up front near the door, dedicated to motorcycles (but of course, the lazy cagers park there too..) Enough parking for at least 3 bikes, but mine is the only one there this season. The other rider owns a Harley, and it's out of commission in pieces in his garage at teh moment - almost back together though. I have seen a third Bike, a red Honda Rebel, but haven't seen that for a looong time parked here. So it's just me for now.

20130724_150320.jpg

I don't commute since I live only a mile from where I work. It would take me longer to put my riding gear on and off than to get to work! At times I wish I lived farther away so I could have a nice daily ride on my NC.

Do you commute to work on your NC700X?

I do, and thought it would be fun to post pics of where you park your bike while at work. Is there a special 'motorcycle only' parking space, or do you make your own? Or park in a regular spot withe the cagers?
Post your pics. We can see your special sopt, and of course, check out each otheres rides in the process.

Here is mine. A special spot, right up front near the door, dedicated to motorcycles (but of course, the lazy cagers park there too..) Enough parking for at least 3 bikes, but mine is the only one there this season. The other rider owns a Harley, and it's out of commission in pieces in his garage at teh moment - almost back together though. I have seen a third Bike, a red Honda Rebel, but haven't seen that for a looong time parked here. So it's just me for now.

View attachment 6766
you need a taller windshield...........

I don't commute. I wish I could. I have a company vehicle that I am required too drive. It has four wheels :(.

Greg

Last edited:
I don't commute since I live only a mile from where I work. It would take me longer to put my riding gear on and off than to get to work! At times I wish I lived farther away so I could have a nice daily ride on my NC.

That's too bad - but you have beautiful country in the Northwest for the extended weekend rides! I lived in Portland for 4-5 years, and loved it! Didn't ride back then though, but everything was beautiful

So you have 2 ways to save on gas - company vehicle and the NC700X - you must have no gas bill at all!

On the contrary. The motorhome gets 8 mpg on a good day, and the boat is burning 5.25 gallons per hour towing me on a wakeboard or ski. All that I gain on some toys (like the NC), I waste on others. Believe me, I have a huge gas bill. All my hobbies have something to do with gasoline.

Greg

Yes, they are older pics. The most non breathing weight that I've carried was 100 pounds of feed. It does quiet well.

I'll get some more working pics with the Madstad pretty soon.

Last edited:
Here's the S at work. I've ridden it to work for almost a whole month straight, hoping the weather holds out!

IMG107.jpg

IMG108.jpg

I stayed a bit late today, hence the lack of cars in the one lot.

Not really a bike specific area, a couple Hardly Ablesons and a big Victory hang out in another lot. The CEO has parked his Veradero with my S a few times though.

Here's the S at work. I've ridden it to work for almost a whole month straight, hoping the weather holds out!

I stayed a bit late today, hence the lack of cars in the one lot.

Not really a bike specific area, a couple Hardly Ablesons and a big Victory hang out in another lot. The CEO has parked his Veradero with my S a few times though.

Man, wish I had trees like those to park mine under. Wouldn't have to use that cover. Takes me long enough just to get in and out of my gear....

Unfortunately by the time the shade gets to "my" spot I'm long gone. If I were to move over to the next spot it would be seen as an act of war by the system tester that normally parks there, and I'd have to interact with him far more often than I care to. As it is I've taken flak from our cougar of a receptionist for parking where I am....

Back